need help to understand my 12th house..

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
Runa

need help to understand my 12th house..

Post by Runa »

People describe me as (at first) intimidating, emotionless, cold, hard to approach. When they get to know me they find I'm actually really caring and sensitive. I had to grow up really early, and even now, as someone who is transgender, I'm going through hormone therapy. Life feels overwhelming and hard. If you ask me how I felt, or what I wanted, I couldn't tell you. In reality, i just want to be loved, i want to find my soulmate. but i can't. I am still hurting from the things that went down when the boy i loved found out how i felt. now i no longer feel anything. and when i do it's just a hollow and cold, lonely. at this point it's like i've got to figure out what is wrong with me or i'm going to die.

I've come to terms with saturn being in my 7th house - i told myself maybe it's because i'm meant to find love later, with someone older. but that still doesn't solve what i feel every day. it's a struggle. i don't sleep anymore. i barely eat. i spend all of my time doing my makeup and online shopping so i can be beautiful when I go into the real world. and when i do, all it takes is 1 person to accidentally misgender me, and i feel like a worthless, ugly, piece of sh*t. and it's a cycle i can't stop.

thats when i turned once again to astrology - and realized i never really saw the significance of the 12th house. The past few days I've done a lot of reading. I have my Moon in my 12th house. I am still trying to process this information and hopefully remember to apply them when situations occur in real life. there's still so much i don't know because i'm so new. but just as I had a somewhat grasp on what my problematic behavior i find later that chiron is also in my 12th house. i don't know what it's aspecting in relation to other planets though, and not only that my 12th house moon in leo is also a 1st house cusp. Can you guys please help me shed some light on what that means for me if that's all going on in my 12th house? i dunno what else to do.

also my charts are always weird, i dunno what to believe. some generators let me choose the actual hospital I was born (holy cross hospital, broward, fl) and some like astro just let me put in fort lauderdale. isn't there still some differences?
Attachments
astro_245gw_runa_tresno_20171217.74536.23324.png
astro_245gw_runa_tresno_20171217.74536.23324.png (47.37 KiB) Viewed 1177 times
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: need help to understand my 12th house..

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Hi Runa, now that is one heck of a chart you've got there, and you're on the right track with Moon in the 12th House, but there's much more to you than just that.

Leo Ascendant - yep, you've got the 'drama queen' Ascendant, but, it's also incredibly creative, generous, loving and kind-hearted. Leo Asc is beautiful, but they sure can be dramatic.

Then there is Moon in Leo, does the same thing, however, Leo Moon people are perhaps, the most genuine people of all, I love Leo Moon people, you'll never find a nicer, gentler person than one with Leo Moon.

Now for the monster hiding under the bed - Chiron. Chiron is both conjunct your Moon and your Ascendant, and he is your 'life wound'. The wound you were born with. I'd say he is the main reason you have sexual identity issues in your childhood. Fortunatelly you've found yourself and are comfortable being who you are.

So there lies your meditations, Chiron, Moon and Leo, three archetypes that need to work together, not create distress. Go to my website, link below, and download my free ebook on working with your astrology archetypes, it's free. It will teach you how to work with these three archetypes - they need you to visit them and help them sort out their issues, especially Chiron who has enormous needs.

The rest of your chart show success, a solid ability to work at anything you put your mind to, your 7th isn't an issue at all, Saturn there is fine, shows you need a solid down to earth partner. I'd certainly work with him in meditation too, it will make a difference.

Anyway, I've more work to do, I hope this has helped a little.
Runa

Re: need help to understand my 12th house..

Post by Runa »

Thank you noel <3 i will look look up the archetypes =)