What is wrong with my love life?

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
tamiee

What is wrong with my love life?

Post by tamiee »

Hi, can somebody please tell me more about my chart. I tried by myself to find out more and ended up more confused. I would like to find out more about my lovelife from natal chart. All my life I was in pretty unformal realtionships. I fall in love deep, following gut feelings. Tipe of men that
attracts me is always with some emotional damage, unable to have real commitment, usually are in some big life personal changes. I would like to know is there something real form me in near future, someone with whom I can create union. I was married in 2007 for just few months. I also have 9 years old son.
Right now, once again I'm in some kind of relationship and it moves in very undefined direction. After all of that bad experience I don't know what to do, should I try hard, put my energy in it or there is no good time for it now. Right now I'm about to go trougth my first saturn return and everything is confusing and big deal for me. Here is my natal chart, and I put natal chart of man I'm dealing with in last 6 months. I would really appreciate any advice :)
me.png
me.png (65.85 KiB) Viewed 2475 times
chart.png
chart.png (58.99 KiB) Viewed 2475 times
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: What is wrong with my love life?

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Tamiee, you are very sensitive and worry too much, it looks like your mind gets in the way of your intuition, which is actually one area I would like to see you develop. There is a lot of conflict within you, and this gets projected onto your outer world, those you love and interact with, like your father and family.

There is so much work for you to do on yourself that will make so much positive difference to your life. One of them is to write things down, as an author, write journals and stories, I think magical fantasy is something you will be good at.

The other thing I would like you to do is learn to meditate. I mean deep state relaxation not the mantra type, though that might be where you start. You need to learn to relax and in your relaxed state you will find more insight into yourself.

As for love life, well it's part of you but it's also complex, your own stress and worry get in the way, that's why you should learn to relax, meditate, daily, and exercise. If you are able, I'd suggest you also get some counselling and learn more about yourself though a formal process, it will be invaluable for you.
RishiRahul

Post by RishiRahul »

tamiee wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:04 am Hi, can somebody please tell me more about my chart. I tried by myself to find out more and ended up more confused. I would like to find out more about my lovelife from natal chart. All my life I was in pretty unformal realtionships. I fall in love deep, following gut feelings. Tipe of men that
attracts me is always with some emotional damage, unable to have real commitment, usually are in some big life personal changes. I would like to know is there something real form me in near future, someone with whom I can create union. I was married in 2007 for just few months. I also have 9 years old son.
Right now, once again I'm in some kind of relationship and it moves in very undefined direction. After all of that bad experience I don't know what to do, should I try hard, put my energy in it or there is no good time for it now. Right now I'm about to go trougth my first saturn return and everything is confusing and big deal for me. Here is my natal chart, and I put natal chart of man I'm dealing with in last 6 months. I would really appreciate any advice :)
me.png
chart.png
Hello,

Which is your natal chart?
I need your birthdetails to present my view.

RishiRahul
http://www.rishirahul.com/
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Serious consultations, accurate timings & solutions to specific questions
tamiee

Post by tamiee »

Noel Eastwood wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:48 am Tamiee, you are very sensitive and worry too much, it looks like your mind gets in the way of your intuition, which is actually one area I would like to see you develop. There is a lot of conflict within you, and this gets projected onto your outer world, those you love and interact with, like your father and family.

There is so much work for you to do on yourself that will make so much positive difference to your life. One of them is to write things down, as an author, write journals and stories, I think magical fantasy is something you will be good at.

The other thing I would like you to do is learn to meditate. I mean deep state relaxation not the mantra type, though that might be where you start. You need to learn to relax and in your relaxed state you will find more insight into yourself.

As for love life, well it's part of you but it's also complex, your own stress and worry get in the way, that's why you should learn to relax, meditate, daily, and exercise. If you are able, I'd suggest you also get some counselling and learn more about yourself though a formal process, it will be invaluable for you.
Thank you so much for reply.
I started to realize how selfdestructive my mind can be. This man is first one who get my attention to that, told me to stop design negative feedback from outside when there is no actual assault. That's why I try to keep him close to me in the future. He can bring the best in me and restrain my nature to go too far in worry. I'm always prepared for the worst and make presumptions according to that. And that impatience and restless part is usually the biggest problem in the end. I will work on meditation but whenever I start I tend to go too deep, like in everything I do so I usually quit after short period. Moderation should be my main focus for the start, I belive? :)
tamiee

Post by tamiee »

RishiRahul wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:17 pm
Hello,

RishiRahul
Thank you for reply,
my natal chart is the 1st , 16 June 1988. I look forward for your answer
:)
tamiee

Post by tamiee »

Noel Eastwood wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:48 am Tamiee, you are very sensitive and worry too much, it looks like your mind gets in the way of your intuition, which is actually one area I would like to see you develop. There is a lot of conflict within you, and this gets projected onto your outer world, those you love and interact with, like your father and family.

Just to add :D
In past I went to some counselling and the point was: my life is really complicated and hard, I need to learn how be stong :roll: ( more than one therapist) Last year I tried Reality therapy, to learn how to control "that impulse to react prompt" and it worked great, sometimes I even overdue reaction to small things too long so it can create illusion of lack of interest to others.
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Tamiee, now you have validation from astrology as well as your own instincts and therapists - now you need to continue doing it. Going deep is fine, it means your mind and body need the rest. Practice and keep practicing and you will get better at anything :)
RishiRahul

Post by RishiRahul »

tamiee wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:04 am Hi, can somebody please tell me more about my chart. I tried by myself to find out more and ended up more confused. I would like to find out more about my lovelife from natal chart. All my life I was in pretty unformal realtionships. I fall in love deep, following gut feelings. Tipe of men that
me.png
chart.png
tamiee wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:56 am
RishiRahul wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:17 pm
Hello,

RishiRahul
Thank you for reply,
my natal chart is the 1st , 16 June 1988. I look forward for your answer
:)
Hi Taimee,

A strong ego; a strong sense of right and wrong and personal values mark your character; a charged, bold/active personalty

Venus retrograde with retrograde mercury creates an extra romantic person, while such romance remains in imagination; not reality.
This repeats in life.

While you need strong, ideal relationship to thrive, you have another need of much alone time (your personal reality).
When both these conflict as they do not intermix easily, you may have felt difficulty in adjusting to outward social situations; sometimes are blunt and truthful.....your value system is different or unique.

The last quarter 2011 to the first quarter 2012 had changes to your environment & proper social relationhips began.....
While 2015 till now was very active, yet restrictive relationwise, having its share of getting used ..........

I wonder if I am on the right track?

RishiRahul
http://www.rishirahul.com/
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Serious consultations, accurate timings & solutions to specific questions
tamiee

Post by tamiee »

Noel Eastwood wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:32 pm Tamiee, now you have validation from astrology as well as your own instincts and therapists - now you need to continue doing it. Going deep is fine, it means your mind and body need the rest. Practice and keep practicing and you will get better at anything :)
Thank you! I will :D
tamiee

Post by tamiee »

RishiRahul wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:21 pm
Hi Taimee,

A strong ego; a strong sense of right and wrong and personal values mark your character; a charged, bold/active personalty

Venus retrograde with retrograde mercury creates an extra romantic person, while such romance remains in imagination; not reality.
This repeats in life.

While you need strong, ideal relationship to thrive, you have another need of much alone time (your personal reality).
When both these conflict as they do not intermix easily, you may have felt difficulty in adjusting to outward social situations; sometimes are blunt and truthful.....your value system is different or unique.

The last quarter 2011 to the first quarter 2012 had changes to your environment & proper social relationhips began.....
While 2015 till now was very active, yet restrictive relationwise, having its share of getting used ..........

I wonder if I am on the right track?

RishiRahul
Yes, I see a lot of trut! All above is described with just right words :)
Is it going to be better now when I started to realize and work on some segments that needs to be improved? I kind of have hope that saturn return will be that point of reward for my effor last couple of years to accept my flaws and not go from closed, subjecktive perspective. I try to have in mind that"outer" view of situation whenever I feel hurt from other people treatment. In past I used to get angry and react to small things that in the end hurted me more than people who cause that impulse in me. When I reflect now I can tell I'm much more in control of my feelings and have more real understanding of my environment...