Which career is best for me?

This area is for Western Astrology interpretations. Do not post the same question in other forums. Provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by Moderators.

Moderator: Noel Eastwood

rohit86

Which career is best for me?

Post by rohit86 » Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:49 pm

Hi, I have tried many professions like Web Designer & Developer, Teacher, etc but I am confused that which is best for me. Kindly let me know that what will be the best profession for me (job or business and in which field)

My birth details:
24-Apr-1986
23:00
Kolkata, India
Male

rohit86

Re: Which career is best for me?

Post by rohit86 » Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:20 am

Please reply

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:22 am

Dear rohit86,

So sorry that you have had to wait so long for a reply. Somehow it must have slipped past us.

I note that your birth time - 11:00 pm - might have been 'rounded off' as it's very unusual to have a birth exactly 'on the hour'. So I would like to know the source of the time you have given...e.g. hospital records, family ? It is very important to get the exact time, especially as it could change the area of the chart that is specifically relevant to the profession.

If you are sure about that time, then I'll go ahead. But if not, then perhaps you would give some dates of specific events - particularly any major job changes, especially given that you have had 'many professions'.

Also, you said Web Designer/Developer, Teacher etc. - so what are the etcetera's ?

Once again, apologies for the long delay.

Best,
Admin.
He who asks is a fool for five minutes, but he who does not ask remains a fool forever.
Chinese proverb

rohit86

Post by rohit86 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:54 pm

Hello Mr.Admin,

Thanks for your reply sir. As my parents told me, my birth time is near 11 PM. They are also not sure about the exact time as they say that it can have +/- 5 min.

I apologize as I don't have exact time

rohit86

Post by rohit86 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:53 am

Anyone interested in answering ??

Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood » Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:00 pm

Hi rohit, what would you like to be doing? That's the big question, you've tried a few careers, that's fine, we all do that, I've had three plus many other jobs and hobbies in between. So tell me, what do you really want to do?
Noel Eastwood - Psychological Astrology

Books on Amazon

FREE Astrology Course

rohit86

Post by rohit86 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:13 am

Hello Mr. Neol,

I just want to earn money for livelihood. This month I have earned 36$ and that to be with very much difficulty. I just want to earn enough money to meet my expenses and livelihood.