Urgent

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
pritianuj

Urgent

Post by pritianuj »

My name is Priti Goyal. My DOB is 22 May 1982 at 00:05 am at Jodhpur, Rajasthan. I born on 21 May night at midnight after 12 so it becomes 22 May. I am going to start my own comomay which name is ServingSkills. I am currently doing job with Munsar Services as a recruitment consultant. But want to start my own company. Should I continue as an employee or should start my own company.
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: Urgent

Post by Noel Eastwood »

priti, you worry too much and think too much, slow down a bit. There is nothing opposing your plans except your own worry, manage your mind and you will be able to get your projects up off the ground.

No one can answer your question regarding if you should leave your current employment, that's your decisions. It isn't up to the stars or anything else. I suggest you get some advice from people who are wise in this field of business and to then meditate on it before you decide.