Frustrated regarding marriage- Unable to find suitable allia

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
shivaprasad

Frustrated regarding marriage- Unable to find suitable allia

Post by shivaprasad »

Respected astrologers,

I'm writing this post with great pain and frustration with regard to my marriage. With all efforts I'm unable to find suitable alliance for me. I have (lot of effort from parents also) left no stones unturned in searching suitable alliance. We are clueless as to what would be the reason? ( 7th posited Saturn will cause such delay?!). I kindly request you to sift through my chart and advice. Will I really get an alliance and my marriage will occur :cry:

Date of Birth: 13/01/1986; Time--3:30pm-3:40pm
Place: Havanur ( District: Haveri, Karnataka, India)

Thanks & Regards,
Shivaprasad M
MalizenX

Re: Frustrated regarding marriage- Unable to find suitable a

Post by MalizenX »

Hello dear , first of all are you male or female ? ( cause is not same interpretation ) Well yes , Saturn came in your natal 7th house and also is conjuncting Uranus that cause you to drastic change your current approach to other peoples and relationships with them . Nataly by the way you have Uranus in 7th house that can cause from your side that you have changeable access to relationship , so it can be out of your reach at start that you just need space in marriage , best way is to live that attitude so you attract right partner who will give you space in love such as Aquarius or Sagittarius placement in his/her chart .

Next fact is you can overelook quality of your partner and also your work / or partners work can distract the function of marriage . Its not hard at all to find one who suit you but will you be able to stay long in it ?

1st : You need space in marriage
2nd: Your partner have to be both : Solo individual (who can be your friend also and give you space ) and Loyal with deep connection (that will not leave or just be friend )
3rd : You have to understand yourself and life more deeply in order to attract that way of partner (perhaps spiritual or psychology study )

Work and connection are very important for you , yet you are attracted to persons who are very ambitious and still have emotional side . Jupiter transits your 5th house next 1 year period so you may have great time to express yourself creative and romantic , put energy there . Also there is Uranus square your Sun/Venus which can cause also unstable realitinships with other which make you feel like want lot of space specially regarding to your friends and planes in life . Be aware of those traits .

Perhaps you can tell me more about yourself , so i can combine Natal chart and psychology of your personality and we get clear picture what you can do now ? Peace :P
What you give out , you get back in return . So be sure you give a lot .