This Astrologers' Forum

This area of the forum is for Western and Vedic astrology discussions. Please post personal issues in the appropriate forum area.

Moderator: Noel Eastwood

admin
Site Admin

This Astrologers' Forum

Post by admin »

Please note that if you are asking for personal interpretations of your chart(s) you need to provide ALL Birth Data: Time of Birth, Day, Month, Year, and Place of Birth.

Everyone is very busy here, and remember that this is a free site, so please note that it might take a while to respond to personal matters.
NB: Requests for Deletion of Posts: If your posts have been responded to, they will not be deleted, (with the exception of Birth Data, and then only by special request). So, please think carefully about what you are writing or asking, before you post.

Please do ‘scroll’ down. There might just be something relevant or interesting to you. Here, there are many areas that might be of interest, such as 'Vedic Astrology', ‘Numerology', 'Mersenne's Microcosm'; ‘Tarot’ ; Gemstones’; , 'History of Astrology', 'Aspects and Aspect Patterns'; 'Celebrities'; the 'Nodes', and 'Astronomy'. All waiting for comments and input from those interested.

Thankyou.
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
astrochap

Re: This Astrologers' Forum

Post by astrochap »

Hello Sir/madam,

I want to completely know about "Birth Prediction Chart". According to astrology, We can see our present, future and past horoscope. I want to clearly know about, How many percentage believe on astrology/horoscope. It is real or fake. Please suggested to me.

Thanks,

Best Regards!
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi astrochap and welcome.

I can't possibly give you the percentage of those who believe in astrology/horoscope. You would have to search online for such and even then, I doubt that you'll find a true 'percentage'.

However, if you would like to scroll down the forums here to 'Mersenne's Microcosm' (or just click viewtopic.php?f=87&t=911 ) you will find, I'm sure, much that may assist you re 'is it real or fake ?'.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
manishsqrt

Post by manishsqrt »

Do people really get expert advice here.Is every body really trained in astrology or only few of them.How can i identify whom to believe and whom to not.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi manishsqrt,

Those of us here who have studied astrology for many years, attempt to give the best advice we can with the knowledge and understanding we have. Other folk chime in occasionally with their points of view.

It isn't a matter of 'who to believe', it's a matter of who's advice you feel is helpful and relevant.

Best,
Admin.
Alger Hiss

Post by Alger Hiss »

I have studied astrology actively for more than 45 years. I have been a professional astrologer for more than thirty, and before I retired I was a professional counseling psychologist with 40 years experience(did not mix astrology with that), with all the certificates and the appropriate graduate university degree to go with that.

It makes little difference to me whether beginners who are looking for a fun thing to do on an otherwise dull evening believe in astrology or not. In my retirement from professional psychology, I assist people here and on other forums, and in MY OWN PROFESSIONAL ASTROLOGY FORUM. I have my own website, and my own unpublished 3200 page seven volume set(who could possibly want to buy a 3200 page volume of anything???).

My name here is Alger Hiss(google it), who is a personage who is long dead. I don't post using my professional astrology name here, since everyone on-line knows that. I answer questions here but I don't do readings, and actually prefer a long term analysis, which is based more on my professional counseling psychology career. I do that somewhere else.
RishiRahul

Post by RishiRahul »

Hi,

I am RishiRahul. I have joined this forum today, and will respond to posts and make posts.
Am just seeing what my profile looks like :) as this is my very first post here.

Warm Regards,

RishiRahul
http://www.rishirahul.com/
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Serious consultations, accurate timings & solutions to specific questions
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hello RishinRahul and welcome to the forum.

We look forward to your posts and to your assistance of others here. However, I have removed your signature link as advertising is not allowed on this free site.

Should your advice to others here be consistent and helpful over a period of time, and should the moderators, Noel Eastwood, and TarunKant (Vedic astrology) agree, this matter will be reviewed at a later date.

Thank you.

Admin.
RishiRahul

Post by RishiRahul »

admin wrote:Hello RishinRahul and welcome to the forum.

We look forward to your posts and to your assistance of others here. However, I have removed your signature link as advertising is not allowed on this free site.

Should your advice to others here be consistent and helpful over a period of time, and should the moderators, Noel Eastwood, and TarunKant (Vedic astrology) agree, this matter will be reviewed at a later date.

Thank you.

Admin.
Okay. Thanks!

RishiRahul
RishiRahul

Post by RishiRahul »

RishiRahul wrote:
admin wrote:Hello RishinRahul and welcome to the forum.

Thank you.

Admin.
Okay. Thanks!

RishiRahul

Hello Sir,

I have added a different signature, thinking it may be alright.
Please remove it if you find it incorrect.

RishiRahul