Origins of Archetypes, Meanings, and Significations – Part 2

This area of the forum is for Western and Vedic astrology discussions. Please post personal issues in the appropriate forum area.

Moderator: Noel Eastwood

DoctorT

Origins of Archetypes, Meanings, and Significations – Part 2

Post by DoctorT »

Hi!

In a prior query, I asked the following:

“When it comes to the Archetypes, Meanings, and Significations of Astrological Elements (e.g., Zodiac Signs), what Hellenistic Astrologers set forth the rules in writing? What are the sources?”

A preliminary search about the topic revealed that there are numerous sources. A detailed listing appears in Chris Brennan's Hellenistic Astrology published by Armor Fati in 2017.

So I am revising this query. Can you point me to three seminal works published in the 19th or 20th century?

Thank you!

Dr. T
Dr. Anthony (Doctor T) Rodriguez
www.TheNthDim.com
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: Origins of Archetypes, Meanings, and Significations – Part 2

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Dr T, aorry but I don't have any since I'm not versed in Hellenistic astrology. I've got Chris Brennan's book which I recommend you get, it goes into everything you need to know. You might also ask on the vedic forum.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Origins of Archetypes, Meanings, and Significations – Part 2

Post by admin »

Hi Dr.T,

You've probably come across this link: https://www.astro.com/astrowiki/en/Hell ... _Astrology
They have several sources in their bibliography (which includes Chris Brennan), and such as: http://www.astrology-x-files.com/hellenistic/

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]