7 Steps for Interpreting My Birth Chart

This area of the forum is for Western and Vedic astrology discussions. Please post personal issues in the appropriate forum area.

Moderator: Noel Eastwood

DoctorT

7 Steps for Interpreting My Birth Chart

Post by DoctorT »

Hi!

There are many ways to go about interpreting my Birth Chart. Does the following 7 Steps appear logical?

1st – Identify my Sun Sign.

2nd – Identify my Moon Sign.

3rd – Identify my Rising Sign.

4th – Look out for any cluster of Planets in each of the 4 Hemispheres and look out for any Stelliums.

5th – Starting with the Rising Sign, identify the Planets in the Rising Sign and do the same for the remaining 11 Zodiac Signs.

6th – Starting with the 1st House, identify the Planets in the 1st House and do the same for the remaining 11 Houses.

7th – Identify the 2 Lunar Modes and look out for any Major Aspects.

Of course, I would look out for the meaning, the signification of what I find in every step.

Thank you!

Dr. T
Dr. Anthony (Doctor T) Rodriguez
www.TheNthDim.com
admin
Site Admin

Re: 7 Steps for Interpreting My Birth Chart

Post by admin »

Hi Dr. T,

It's been many years since I've done full chart readings and so I'm finding it difficult to go back to these basics as I tend now to just hone in on what stands out first and then work from there.   

Having said that, this all looks to be a good way to proceed.  

Nonetheless, I'd add a few more steps... perhaps:
8th - Note the Aspects of other Planets to the Ruling Planet ; and 9th - Note the Aspects to the Ruling Planet of each House.  
(I do like the number "9" as it finishes/ends the process mathematically and numerologically.  However, of course "7" also ends a classical process).

By the way, re your 7th Step - did you mean the Lunar Nodes (rather than "Modes" ?).  

Admin.

(Please see my "pm" to you).
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
DoctorT

Re: 7 Steps for Interpreting My Birth Chart

Post by DoctorT »

Hey Admin!

Thank you.

Dr. T
Dr. Anthony (Doctor T) Rodriguez
www.TheNthDim.com