Astrology and the Economy

This area of the forum is for Western and Vedic astrology discussions. Please post personal issues in the appropriate forum area.

Moderator: Noel Eastwood

PiscesRising

Astrology and the Economy

Post by PiscesRising »

Does anyone else notice that the economy is being affected right now by PIsces?

Will the stock market crash in November?

Will (a) crypto currency replace the US dollar?

Will gold and silver have prices spiking?

Here is one perspective. But I'd like to get a discussion going because the headlines, well the headlines...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cs_Rkde2J34
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: Astrology and the Economy

Post by Noel Eastwood »

PR, this is a field of astrology that few astrologers understand and even fewer have expertise enough to make accurate predictions. I'd love to be able to do it but I have to leave it to those who know more than I do.
pisces_1

Post by pisces_1 »

Hi PiscesRising;

As Noel says this takes an expertise that few of us have. The only one that I know who works with Economy and the markets is Alphee Lavoie. I have posted one of his older lectures for viewing but as you can see there is no one indicator for the markets, more multiple indicators.

Good luck with your search for answers. It is fascinating for sure. Bev. :)

-----------------------------------
https://www.alphee.com/a-can-we-really- ... dow-jones/

Also they have a research fb group if you are interested in joining. https://www.facebook.com/groups/257078494852164
Astrologer and CAAE Teacher: Beverley Rostant
www.astropredictions.ca
PiscesRising

Post by PiscesRising »

Thanks so much!

I will definitely check it out. :P
Kleinemaus89

Post by Kleinemaus89 »

Knowing it's too late to get a stock market crash in November but..

Have a look at years 1929 till, 1931, 2000-2001 abd 2007-2009.. All these three times have saturn / Uranus square or opposition. Since in February 2021 there willbe the square from Uranus in taurus to saturn in aquarius.. There might be a stock market crash because taurus is symbol stock market. Also saturn is in aquarius, Uranus domicile. Also that jupiter and mars are with thks squares doesn't make it easier l.

Also if you compare transits from NYSE and Nasdaq to the chart you will se hard aspects to their 5th and 3rd house rulers and/ or AC / DC axis abd MC

End of December trump does not longer give fed money for their stock market Programm. Also every state has because of corona very high depts which they could never pay back