How to calculate your own astrocartography chart?

This area of the forum is for Western and Vedic astrology discussions. Please post personal issues in the appropriate forum area.

Moderator: Noel Eastwood

hudderloci

How to calculate your own astrocartography chart?

Post by hudderloci »

I've seen astrocartography being discussed on Krschannel. I'm very intrigued by this idea but I've found nowhere to see my own astrocartography chart. Could you tell me which website I can visit to calculate, or how to calculate it by myself?
admin
Site Admin

Re: How to calculate your own astrocartography chart?

Post by admin »

Hi hudderloci,

Astrocartography is a fascinating and very helpful tool for working out which planetary energies function in which direction (from place of birth, or where ever you may be living).

You can start with this site: https://starsignstyle.com/generate-astr ... ee-online/

Other places you might find helpful on this subject: https://www.refinery29.com/en-us/astroc ... -astrology
And if you just type "AstroCartography" into YouTube, you'll find a few there too.

Good Luck with your search !

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
hudderloci

Post by hudderloci »

Thank you so much. I went to Astro.com and had my astro map drawn out already, and I learned a lot there. I was just wondering how to draw my own map like that map on KRSchannel, displayed by Kapiel Raaj, with the globe divided into 12 rising sign section.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi hudderloci,

Have looked at the site you mention and as this is clearly relevant to Vedic astrology, I suggest you ask this question in that area of this Forum.
(Just scroll down the main Board and you'll see it listed there).

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]