Greetings, Namaste, Osiyo and etc.

This area of the forum is for Western and Vedic astrology discussions. Please post personal issues in the appropriate forum area.

Moderator: Noel Eastwood

Rakshasa

Greetings, Namaste, Osiyo and etc.

Post by Rakshasa »

Greetings, I am new to this forum. Looking to discuss Vedic matters (as I find myself studying tropical and western sideral astrology already). I have new found appreciation for Nakshatras and thus I am on this path.

My Moons Nakshtra is Purva Phalguni, however perhaps my strongest Nakshtra, home to my Sun-Asc. And Mercury (depending on system), is Mula. I'm very drawn to astrology as my Mars (Dhanishta) and Moon Nakshatras suggest. My Moon's Nakshatra ruler (Venus) finds itself in Vishaka. This collection of personal planets and points within Nakshatras such as Vishaka, Dhanishta, and Mula, are in part where my username stems from.

Hope to engage some disscuion.
1nluv

Re: Greetings, Namaste, Osiyo and etc.

Post by 1nluv »

Rakshasa wrote: Sat Sep 08, 2018 3:17 pm Greetings, I am new to this forum. Looking to discuss Vedic matters (as I find myself studying tropical and western sideral astrology already). I have new found appreciation for Nakshatras and thus I am on this path.

My Moons Nakshtra is Purva Phalguni, however perhaps my strongest Nakshtra, home to my Sun-Asc. And Mercury (depending on system), is Mula. I'm very drawn to astrology as my Mars (Dhanishta) and Moon Nakshatras suggest. My Moon's Nakshatra ruler (Venus) finds itself in Vishaka. This collection of personal planets and points within Nakshatras such as Vishaka, Dhanishta, and Mula, are in part where my username stems from.

Hope to engage some disscuion.
Welcome Rakshasa! Looking forward to seeing your posts. Please feel free to contribute as much as you are comfortable.