faces in dream

This area of the forum is for Western and Vedic astrology discussions. Please post personal issues in the appropriate forum area.

Moderator: Noel Eastwood

edwardJones

faces in dream

Post by edwardJones »

I'm no dream or astro expert, but i want to know, Why we can not remember faces in dream
admin
Site Admin

Re: faces in dream

Post by admin »

Hi Edward,

Sometimes, in fact often, we can see the face of a someone in a dream, but when we wake up we can’t remember that face. But whether we saw it in the dream and can’t remember it later, or whether the person(s) were faceless in the dream, they are considered to be aspects of our own personality, to parts of our unconscious that are speaking to us, showing us some facet of our being or life that wants/needs to be noticed. Whatever it is they are ‘doing’ in the dream can be relevant to something in our lives that needs attention.

That’s very basic and general, but I’m sure you will find, and probably have found, many answers by searching online.

Best,
Admin.

(By the way, I removed your signature. Please don’t advertise your own, completely unrelated, site here. Thank you).
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]