Can I wear a copper ring on my ring finger?

This area of the forum is for Western and Vedic astrology discussions. Please post personal issues in the appropriate forum area.

Moderator: Noel Eastwood

DragonG

Can I wear a copper ring on my ring finger?

Post by DragonG »

I heard copper is associated with Venus which is the thumb. But I don't want to get a thumb ring because it's associated with homosexuality. So is it okay to wear a copper ring on my ring finger? Thanks. :D
1nluv

Re: Can I wear a copper ring on my ring finger?

Post by 1nluv »

Wouldn't your thumb get jealous :lol:
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Very Funny 1nluv ! :wink:

DragonG, Sorry, don't know a lot about palmistry, but do know that the thumb is 'ruled' by Venus, so I expect that that's the reason it was recommended that a copper/Venus ring be worn on that digit.

Given that the ring finger is above the 'Mount of the Sun', I don't think that this would create a problem as Venus is never very far away from the Sun. Perhaps it depends on where Venus is in your chart ? (Which Sign?), and the planetary aspects to your Sun.

As I said, I'm not an expert in this so it might be best to ask someone well versed in palmistry.

I note that there are heaps of palmistry sites online, and this one looks quite good: https://www.wikihow.com/Read-Palms

Good Luck !

Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Casey121

Post by Casey121 »

I wish I saw this post sooner
sabali

Post by sabali »

very interesting! thx