what are the technical factors of astrology?

This area of the forum is for Western and Vedic astrology discussions. Please post personal issues in the appropriate forum area.

Moderator: Noel Eastwood

StefyAlex

what are the technical factors of astrology?

Post by StefyAlex »

Astrology relies on both technical as well as interpretive aspects with the interpretive depends on the technical. Astrological factors depends on both the person to person astrology as well as predictive astrology. Each of the planets governs an energy. Essentially the planet focuses the flow of archetypal energy into one specific area of growth.
iriishka

Re: what are the technical factors of astrology?

Post by iriishka »

Personally, I am not sure I understood your question. Could you rephrase it or explain what exactly did you mean?
Looks sort of interesting. And it really is interesting when someone enters astrology forums to request other issues than mere astrological readings. :wink:
1nluv

Re: what are the technical factors of astrology?

Post by 1nluv »

StefyAlex wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:06 pm Astrology relies on both technical as well as interpretive aspects with the interpretive depends on the technical. Astrological factors depends on both the person to person astrology as well as predictive astrology. Each of the planets governs an energy. Essentially the planet focuses the flow of archetypal energy into one specific area of growth.
I think this is a great starting synopsis StefyAlex. The way I like to look at Astrology is to compare it to making music. When planets travel around the sun, they block or re-route an area of energy and light from the sun from reaching further into space, because of the space they take up. It's like playing a flute. If you block air from one hole, it's going to affect the sound and make other notes stronger, essentially condensing energy.