Can i trust this real estate agent?

This area of the forum is for Western and Vedic astrology discussions. Please post personal issues in the appropriate forum area.

Moderator: Noel Eastwood

limerick

Can i trust this real estate agent?

Post by limerick »

Question above.
This guy deals with foreigners ,he is the only decent potential so far.Neptune in 7 could speak volumes but what u think about the aspects?i will get a lawyer do a thorough research on him and background check but do u see any luck that something positive can come out of this ? Normally i wouldnt consider this partnership its just this house im trying to sell is full of problems.

Any insight would be helpful

Ps what the quinqux could mean between me and him ? Adjustment , caution??
Attachments
astro_2gw_wha_t.81859.11855_20171211004831087.jpg
astro_2gw_wha_t.81859.11855_20171211004831087.jpg (494.99 KiB) Viewed 3579 times
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: Can i trust this real estate agent?

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Limerick, who's chart is this?
limerick

Post by limerick »

Oh hello

Its an horary chart i drew i should have mentioned it at the title of my post!

I can give u the time and place if u want to confirm it i just erased the data for (my) security reasons
Do u want me to re upload the horary chart?
limerick

Post by limerick »

Chart original
Attachments
astro_2gw_wha_t.81859.11855.png
astro_2gw_wha_t.81859.11855.png (85.04 KiB) Viewed 3572 times
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

thanks, Limerick, I wasn't sure what chart it was. I don't do horary charts, perhaps someone who does might like to input?
limerick

Post by limerick »

Alright ! Thank u for your reply :D
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi limerick,

I think I answered your previous Horary on this matter by 'pm'. Truth is that when asking Horary questions, it's not a good idea to ask the same question more than once.

However, if this is just relevant to the honesty of the agent:

Generally quincunxes aren't used in Horary astrology, but to me this does suggest that at least there are issues here that you aren't yet aware of.

However, with Mercury ruling the chart, close to the 4th (house/real est. matters), and coming to Saturn there, I would suggest that there needs to be more careful examination of any documents related to this matter. Do more research and ask more questions before you sign anything, especially as Mercury is retrograde at this time.
Therefore, I suggest that you don't sign anything until after the 12th Jan.

However, with Jupiter in the 2nd (finances), semi-sextile Venus (ruling 9th/legal matters and 'foreign investment), the outcome does look potentially positive.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
limerick

Post by limerick »

admin wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:10 am Hi limerick,

I think I answered your previous Horary on this matter by 'pm'. Truth is that when asking Horary questions, it's not a good idea to ask the same question more than once.

However, if this is just relevant to the honesty of the agent:

Generally quincunxes aren't used in Horary astrology, but to me this does suggest that at least there are issues here that you aren't yet aware of.

However, with Mercury ruling the chart, close to the 4th (house/real est. matters), and coming to Saturn there, I would suggest that there needs to be more careful examination of any documents related to this matter. Do more research and ask more questions before you sign anything, especially as Mercury is retrograde at this time.
Therefore, I suggest that you don't sign anything until after the 12th Jan.

However, with Jupiter in the 2nd (finances), semi-sextile Venus (ruling 9th/legal matters and 'foreign investment), the outcome does look potentially positive.

Best,
Admin.

Hello , yes of course u answered my previous horary but i think it was more about if i will be able to finally sell the house .as u mentioned in the horary about im posting regarding this foreign agent and whether he is reliable or not.Thankfully his office will be closed for xmas from 23 December until 7 January so it fits your suggested time frame.

Thank u so much for your time and effort!
DonnaCrews

Post by DonnaCrews »

Is this possible? Can we trust him like this?
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Donna,

Well, what do you think ? Perhaps you can help Limerick with her issues here ?

Thank you.

Admin.

(By the way, please don't put any links within your posts. I've removed one in another post you made on the Forum).
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]