Can i trust this real estate agent?

This area of the forum is for Western and Vedic astrology discussions. Please post personal issues in the appropriate forum area.

Moderator: Noel Eastwood

limerick

Re: Can i trust this real estate agent?

Post by limerick »

Well i just wanted to update on the topic

I just ended the deal with the agent , thank God we took our keys back cause everytime a buyer came to visit they would leave a mess behind them like half lit chigarrettes and dirt

Do u think chiron and neptune on 6 h almost conj 7 h cusp is telling the story?

So ... Thank u for your time on this one!
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi limerick,

So much easier to look at a chart ‘after the fact’ and see exactly how it worked !

I suspect that the Chiron conj. Desc. in that Horary chart would show the difficulties, as you have suggested. (Neptune’s too far away from the 7th House cusp to be relevant).

But I’d also be looking at that Mercury/Saturn across the 4th House cusp (real estate matters), and the fact that Mercury was applying to a trine with Uranus in the 8th (sudden changes re ‘business’ matters). Also, Mercury ruling this Virgo Rising chart, applying to the 4th House cusp and to the square to the Asc. we can see now, that comment of yours about their leaving the house in a very dirty state ! (I wouldn’t have picked that up in the Horary Chart !).

Also in your own natal chart, transiting Jupiter has just gone past the opposition to your natal Mars which suggests this ‘confrontation’/ending of the process.

Glad that you’ve come to a final decision about it all.

Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
limerick

Post by limerick »

Hello!!

Thank you for taking this moment and stop by this post

Yes i wouldnt have picked it either

I only could see chiron

But maybe because i wanted it to turn out in a certain way i thought saturn in 4th was me ending with the issue ...

Well universe knows best! Lately jupiter oppossite my mars also brought some coincidences in my life that completely shifted my energy and i feel some of the heavy thoughts are being lifted.
We ll see if its just coincidences...
Thank u again!i like checking out horary after the event has occured just for a little research