How do i accept being alone my whole life?

This area of the forum is for Western and Vedic astrology discussions. Please post personal issues in the appropriate forum area.

Moderator: Noel Eastwood

astrologerlove98

How do i accept being alone my whole life?

Post by astrologerlove98 »

My flaws:

Introvert.
Very unattractive (1 of 10 on the look scale).
Weird and odd.
Low social status.
Unkissed virgin.
Low income job.
Etc

I am a classic "loser guy", and guys like me are never in relationship, maybe just 0.1 % of us (the best ones), so its mission impossible.

I tried fix myself, but nothing is working.

My only hope is that a women accept me for who i am no matter how much of a loser i am but lets face it, that will never happen.

I never had a female friend. Women either ignore me or it ends after 3-4 sentance.

Guys who are like me are viewed as a "creep" or "sociopath" due to all the flaws i have. People have all kind of sterotypes about "loser guys".

I dont believe in the crap about "there is someone for everyone" etc. I know many who lived alone whole life.

So my question is, how do i accept the fact that i will never be in a relationship? I feel really bad when i think about it.... I understand it is not a right to be in a relationship, but still i have this urge to have one....not sure why....

I want to let go, to forget about women.
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: How do i accept being alone my whole life?

Post by Noel Eastwood »

astro, I don't think this is the forum for an answer to your particular problem, sorry. Have you tried counselling or some other therapy?
Kannon

Re: How do i accept being alone my whole life?

Post by Kannon »

There is a mate for everyone who wants one. It may take longer to find them than you'd like. I was nearly 40 before I found mine.

Your present challenge is self-image and self-worth. Astrology might be able to offers some helpful insights, but most importantly you must believe that you have unrealized potential lying within you to put into action, and that there is someone who will accept you as you are.

You can even assert this verbally -- tell the universe that you are ready to find someone who will accept you as you are, as life partner, and that you will accept nothing less. Ask to be shown very clearly so there is no doubt the steps you can take now towards that.
Soul Stars Astrology by the declinations guy
expert birth chart rectification
https://kannonmcafee.wordpress.com/