How to cope with the dark sides of being a scorpio

This area of the forum is for Western and Vedic astrology discussions. Please post personal issues in the appropriate forum area.

Moderator: Noel Eastwood

Scorplady

How to cope with the dark sides of being a scorpio

Post by Scorplady »

The death cycle, the strong undercurrents of emotions, the revenge... I would like to know how to handle all of these things without suffering consequences of self destruction or destruction of relationships. Yes we're loyal and smart and strong and can do anything but that doesn't seem to matter as much in this world these days as being happy-go-lucky, unoffended and unoffensive which we stingers don't have the luxury of being by nature.
I don't despise my nature but it certainly gets tough sometimes. How can we turn it all into something positive?
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: How to cope with the dark sides of being a scorpio

Post by Noel Eastwood »

scorplady, you certainly can do something with that power, it's the power of letting go. I'd like you take a good long look at the Strength card in tarot and tell me what is might mean, it's a lesson for us scorpio/8th house types.

Scorpio is power, but that means personal power, the power to wield your personal power to overcome the challenges of this harsh earthly existence. If you are serious about managing your scorpionic power to sting yourself and others, then you need to understand that it lies deep within. That means you need to go within to find it's source and come to terms with that power at a personal level.

You want to astral travel and heal people, to talk to ghosts and entities on the other side? Well you have the potential but you have to earn it, it is not a gift, it is a reward for the effort you put into earning it.