Psychic Readings and predictions

This area of the forum is for Western and Vedic astrology discussions. Please post personal issues in the appropriate forum area.

Moderator: Noel Eastwood

haffizji

Psychic Readings and predictions

Post by haffizji »

Over the years I’ve received tons of emails from people asking for my thoughts on predictions they’ve been given by different psychics. Some of the common questions are: What do you do if you get a negative prediction? Are predictions absolute or can you change them? Want to know your opinion on this. Can the outcome of these readings and predictions be changed?
Answer back for marvellous discussion on the topic!
admin
Site Admin

Re: Psychic Readings and predictions

Post by admin »

Hi haffizji,

A very good question.

Personally I do feel that predictions aren't 'set in stone'. And anyway, there's no guarantee that the astrologer (or psychic, etc.) has interpreted everything with absolute accuracy, especially given that we might tend to view any chart through the lens of our own experiences, understanding and knowledge.

I've seen some folk who have had dire predictions by either an astrologer, psychic/clairvoyant or Tarot reader, actually do what was predicted because they'd been told that they would ! We're so suggestible, and many folk who do tend to blindly trust us because it's such an arcane area and subject for them, may easily be influenced and accept such predictions - even if not consciously - thereby 'fulfilling' those predictions.

And when it comes to predictions several years hence, so much can change in the meantime that alters the potential outcome. After all, at every moment we have a choice to go one way or another, to take one path or another, which can or may change the 'predicted' Future.

Of course, this is all only my opinion.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
haffizji

Re: Psychic Readings and predictions

Post by haffizji »

Greetings!

Dear Admin

Do agree with all that you said - These predictions and outcomes can be changed. It all depends on the choices we make, the road we take. However, even after all this I have observed that many people take it so seriously that be it there or not in their destiny, it tends to happen because of that constant though process. Now at this hour or in this situation there rise an often dilemma whether they shall actually go and look for some astrologer to predict or it is good for them to ignore and accept the life as it as. What will be the wise thought or the wise suggestion you would like to give your devotees at this point of time?