Astrological software apps/ online Prediction

This area of the forum is for Western and Vedic astrology discussions. Please post personal issues in the appropriate forum area.

Moderator: Noel Eastwood

sara009

Astrological software apps/ online Prediction

Post by sara009 »

Hi,
Today I want to ask about astrological apps prediction system, there are thousands of such apps available on Google play etc, my main question that do such apps really give accurate predictions or not? For general horoscope reading I usually visit Grant Russell, Astroyogi, and horoscope4u.com and I find their readings very good.
Thanks
admin
Site Admin

Re: Astrological software apps/ online Prediction

Post by admin »

This is basic Sun-Sign Astrology and therefore can't really be very accurate as they can't and aren't taking into account such as the Rising Sign, and therefore the proper sequence of the Houses, and all of the other planets and their Signs and House positions.

However, if you're finding their readings to be 'very good', then it's likely that you have the your Sun in the same Sign as your 1st House/Ascendant.

Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
sara009

Post by sara009 »

Yes admin you are absolutely right, I have sun in my 1st House. I was confused which one is more accurate sun sign or moon sign astrology because most of the time both give me clear hint about some issue. Thanks for helping.
marcus_haij1

Post by marcus_haij1 »

i didnt know there were apps about this. time to download some. thankss. ooops nvm me here :D :mrgreen: