Total eclipse on August 21

This area of the forum is for Western and Vedic astrology discussions. Please post personal issues in the appropriate forum area.

Moderator: Noel Eastwood

Asktrology904

Total eclipse on August 21

Post by Asktrology904 »

Hi all!

So I hear that the upcoming total eclipse on August 21 is a pretty BIG deal amongst the astrology and astronomy communities. How can I find out what major aspects from the eclipse will impact my personal chart? I appreciate any insight you can share! :D
Attachments
IMG_1410.PNG
IMG_1410.PNG (155.23 KiB) Viewed 1931 times
admin
Site Admin

Re: Total eclipse on August 21

Post by admin »

Hi Asktrology,

Total Eclipses are about change. There’s a sense of the feeling of ‘something about to happen’, and in your chart this particular Total Solar Eclipse occurs in your 5th House in Leo (the ‘natural’ 5th House Sign, ruled by the Sun). This area is about creativity, development of one’s individuality, romance, sport, play and children – including ‘the child within’.

Eclipses tend to have effect for some time – usually a month or two - before, during and after the actual event, so during that period you may experience a restlessness with regard to the areas of life mentioned. Given that at the time of the eclipse there will be 5 planets in retrograde: Pluto in Capricorn in your 9th); Neptune in Pisces (hovering around your North Node – Path of Growth - in the 11th House, opposite the eclipse House); Uranus in Aries (in your 12th and in trine to the eclipse point); Saturn in Sag. in your 8th House - virtually stationary and turning direct a week after the eclipse (in your 8th House); and Mercury in Virgo (also in your 5th House).

All of this suggests that any frustrations you are feeling about your life may push you to break out in some way, to strike out on new paths in the area of your creativity, of your individuality. You may start to take control - or try to take more control - of your own life, making your own decisions; becoming the ‘father of your own inner child’. This can be a very creative time for you, especially as you are in the midst of your ‘Saturn Return’, which is a powerful point in everyone’s lives, and a major transition to Maturity. In your chart it occurs in your 8th House – which suggests deep inner changes – the passing of old outworn ways, and a rebirth and regeneration of a new Self. (It would be well worth your while to research this ‘Saturn Return’ matter, as it’s such an important and pivotal point in life).

This won’t be easy, but if you’re aware of what’s going on you’ll be able to make this transition into this next stage of your life, much smoother and with less struggle.

I hope this has helped and if you have any further questions about this matter I will try to assist. Or, I would very much like to hear from you about how you are progressing during or after that Eclipse.

Best to you,

Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Asktrology904

Post by Asktrology904 »

Thank you so much! This is so interesting and very helpful to know. I'm already starting to feel this way about my life and I will definitely look out for any noticeable changes in this area. Thanks again for your insight!!!
marcus_haij1

Post by marcus_haij1 »

Thanks for sharing. :D :D :D I find this very interesting and helpful hehe...
durgamatha

Post by durgamatha »

Thanks for sharing about information.