Should i pursue an artistic carreer?

This area of the forum is for Western and Vedic astrology discussions. Please post personal issues in the appropriate forum area.

Moderator: Noel Eastwood

Alighieri

Should i pursue an artistic carreer?

Post by Alighieri »

Hi everyone,

First off, I don't know what to do anymore, i'm 19 years old and i'm studying Elektronics-ICT at College for about 7 months now, and i failed all my 7 exams and failed every other test now.

When i first signed up for the study i already had some doubts but i felt a pressure coming from my family side to keep studying for a better future.
3 months ago i had my first exams and i just burnt out, i studied so much and stressed so much i felt really unhappy. I changed my mindset and said : "**** it, we'll see what happen, if i fail i'm gonna do the best i can to pick it back up" But i just kept on failing and i have resits in August, 7 resits!

This is also more a mathematical field of study and mathematics never interested me and i always found it grey and boring.

I had a test couple of days ago, a relatively easy one. And i failed that one also. I always have the feeling like the things i study never sticks in my head. Why???? I'm so confused and don't know what to do anymore.

A big outlet for me was boxing, but since my injuries i can't box anymore for a long period. That bugs me mentally.

Also a big big problem with me is... I don't think i can ever sustain a normal 9 to 5 job. I can for a couple of weeks but i just feel so depressed and bored. I can't stand it, so how the hell can i do the things i love after i "completed" this study? I always needed something interesting like performing arts, rap, boxing, something exciting. But atm i feel lost. The only thing that keeps me fueled is my girlfriend, and my fantasies about being famous in the things i love! But there are always moments where my feet hit the ground and it feels to far fetched. I always loved standing in front of the public and expressing myself, that's why i loved boxing also. Boxing in front of people and showing my passion, and achieving something. I always want to reach the mountain top.

Here is my Natal chart: http://i.imgur.com/gz8uaGk.png
Aspects: http://imgur.com/hwc2q8M

I just need some explanations on why i feel like this, maybe some career suggestions?

Thank you very much for reading!
admin
Site Admin

Re: Should i pursue an artistic carreer?

Post by admin »

Hello Alighieri, and welcome.

We do prefer to set up our own charts so would you please supply your birth data (date, place and time of birth).

If you wish to keep this data private, then you can 'pm' me with the information.

Thank you.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

thanks Admin, that chart is unreadable, so Ali, please go to chartsubscriber.com and create your own chart and attach it to your next post, and try to stick to the basic planets plus chiron only.
Alighieri

Post by Alighieri »

admin wrote:Hello Alighieri, and welcome.

We do prefer to set up our own charts so would you please supply your birth data (date, place and time of birth).

If you wish to keep this data private, then you can 'pm' me with the information.

Thank you.

Best,
Admin.
Hello,

Sorry about the inconvenience,

I'm born 17 February 1998 In Belgium, Genk at 22:17.
Apparently i need subscribe to make a chart. Maybe you guys can do it?

Thank you
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Alighieri Chart.png
Alighieri Chart.png (119.74 KiB) Viewed 2772 times
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Alighieri

Post by Alighieri »

admin wrote:
Alighieri Chart.png
Okay, so can you read some artistic talent? I'm currently in a transitioning period in my life and decided to be more artistic. It always fit me and always got compliments.

Thank you very much for making the chart. Appreciate it admin.
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Hi Ali, Libra Rising, need to keep everyone happy and in harmony, and like art and music, yep, tick. Sun Aquarius conjunct Mercury and Jupiter in the 5th - tick for hyperactive and hard to focus and show off, you sure like attention. Thats also good for electronics, IT and maths, maybe accounting, lol, but also acting.

Moon Scorpio in 1st, hmmm, conjunct Chiron, hmm, moody, easily hurt and sensitive. Maybe that's what is keeping you back from study.

Just quickly - you really can do just about anything but you do things to please others, and maybe that's something you need to look into. You are intelligent, very much so, but your mind is like electricity and runs faster and faster - you need to learn to slow it down. Meditation is important, so is sleep.

Stay away from caffeine and energy drinks, they'll kill you. And no more video games, cut down on the uppers and get more into the calmers. If it hyp's you then drop it, if it calms you down then grab and use it - and I don't mean drugs here either.

Alcohol, yep, drop that too.

So what I see is someone with enormous potential, someone who is very sensitive, moody and easily upset. You are also intelligent but because you try to please everyone you end up not pleasing yourself.

So, what do you really want to do with your life? And delete the rap dancer, I want you to get your feet on the ground and be realistic. One day you'll have children and I don't want to find out you've neglected them to chance butterfly's. Start thinking, serious thinking.
Alighieri

Post by Alighieri »

Noel Eastwood wrote:Hi Ali, Libra Rising, need to keep everyone happy and in harmony, and like art and music, yep, tick. Sun Aquarius conjunct Mercury and Jupiter in the 5th - tick for hyperactive and hard to focus and show off, you sure like attention. Thats also good for electronics, IT and maths, maybe accounting, lol, but also acting.

Moon Scorpio in 1st, hmmm, conjunct Chiron, hmm, moody, easily hurt and sensitive. Maybe that's what is keeping you back from study.

Just quickly - you really can do just about anything but you do things to please others, and maybe that's something you need to look into. You are intelligent, very much so, but your mind is like electricity and runs faster and faster - you need to learn to slow it down. Meditation is important, so is sleep.

Stay away from caffeine and energy drinks, they'll kill you. And no more video games, cut down on the uppers and get more into the calmers. If it hyp's you then drop it, if it calms you down then grab and use it - and I don't mean drugs here either.

Alcohol, yep, drop that too.

So what I see is someone with enormous potential, someone who is very sensitive, moody and easily upset. You are also intelligent but because you try to please everyone you end up not pleasing yourself.

So, what do you really want to do with your life? And delete the rap dancer, I want you to get your feet on the ground and be realistic. One day you'll have children and I don't want to find out you've neglected them to chance butterfly's. Start thinking, serious thinking.
Hello Noel,

Thanks for the reply, some ups and downs while reading this. No, i don't like the studying because i really suck at maths, i tried my best but i just keep failing and i just think my field of study is grey and boring.
Yes, i like attention and i want to make a name for myself, i've had a lot of compliments about my writing and rapping that's why i want to make music and write poetry, maybe even act. Cause i want to be in the spotlight and express myself, i can't stand a normal job in construction or programming or something. It's too dull and boring.

I always said that even if i was a slave i would be the one that ran away, and perhaps get killed because of it. I just want to do the things i love.
I loved boxing too, being in front of the public and showing what i could do, gave me an immense... euphoric feeling, but i dropped it because of stress fractures and over training.

I don't do drugs but i drink 1 cup of coffee a day, almost never energy drinks. I drink alcohol though because of the "outer-world" experience when i'm with friends and i love to laugh, A LOT! (South Node in Pisces maybe?)
You said to me " And delete the rap dancer" , i don't dance but i love rapping and i heard i'm good at it. I said dancing because it was a form of expression and that's why i also like it.

I'm just so... Lost.
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

lol, how old are you? 18 years old and you're lost? Wait until your 48 or 58 or 68 and lost, now that is really lost. So first of all, slow down a bit, you're racing ahead of yourself, go grab a chair and sit still for a minute and then close your eyes for a minute, then connect and project into your future.

I do this with my patients a lot, the lost ones. The answers are there, but you have to earn the right to connect to them. You earn that by slowing your mind and going within. Grab my ebook on Self Hypnosis, it will walk you though how to do this: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01M05PVKQ

Bottom line is you now have answers you were looking for and I'm not going to repeat myself and tell you again. Read my post, digest it slowly, read between the lines and process... slowly. Get back to me in the next few days once you've actually thought about what I took hours to do for you, then we can talk some more about how to become 'unlost', ok?
Alighieri

Post by Alighieri »

Noel Eastwood wrote:lol, how old are you? 18 years old and you're lost? Wait until your 48 or 58 or 68 and lost, now that is really lost. So first of all, slow down a bit, you're racing ahead of yourself, go grab a chair and sit still for a minute and then close your eyes for a minute, then connect and project into your future.

I do this with my patients a lot, the lost ones. The answers are there, but you have to earn the right to connect to them. You earn that by slowing your mind and going within. Grab my ebook on Self Hypnosis, it will walk you though how to do this: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01M05PVKQ

Bottom line is you now have answers you were looking for and I'm not going to repeat myself and tell you again. Read my post, digest it slowly, read between the lines and process... slowly. Get back to me in the next few days once you've actually thought about what I took hours to do for you, then we can talk some more about how to become 'unlost', ok?

Well, first off it's quite disrespectful to say "lol" in the current situation i'm in, would you say that to me in real life too? Would you? (I'm 19)
I'm not as lost as someone who is 48 or something but i'm lost as a Teenager, i'm walking and walking into adulthood without even having a goal, except for now. My future is ahead of me and i want to do things a lot of people criticize like you.
I did things people expected me to do for a good future, but i just can't and will not do it because it just isn't how i want to live.

I try to do the best now so i don't feel lost at an older age. I studied something i hated and i quit today and tomorrow i have an appointment with someone who will try to reorient me in the right study.
I got my high school diploma but i will NEVER do a job in that sector. Ever. Period. I would rather work in starbucks and switch from job to job but still make music and maybe act. As long as i like what i do.

Let me be clear, years have passed and i always did the things i don't like, since i was a young 13 year old until now. Something deep inside me wasn't happy. Now it's time to change that. I've sat countless times in my room meditating, clearing my head and after that asking myself what i want to be. Praying to God to clear a way for me.
Now i finally got my balls together to do the things i love and like, and i will do them even if doesn't bring me success. I love it and i want to feel alive.

Maybe one day i will grow tired of all this. Maybe not. We'll see. I don't even regret all these years of wasted study. I see them as a lesson and a bumpy road for something greater.