Birth time rectification - a challenging task !

This area of the forum is for Western and Vedic astrology discussions. Please post personal issues in the appropriate forum area.

Moderator: Noel Eastwood

kaustubh88

Birth time rectification - a challenging task !

Post by kaustubh88 »

Hi All,
I am new to this forum.I do not have an accurate time of birth.It has been a very long quest for me and believe me I have not seen an astrologer yet who could do proper birth time rectification.I know it is a very challenging task.
Can any of you kindly help me in arriving at a proper birth time?
I would post a few characteristics about myself.Also I would add some important life events which would help you reach a proper conclusion.

Date of Birth:- 04-June-1988
Place of Birth:- Bhandara(Maharashtra,India)
Time of Birth:- 08:12 AM to 08:32 AM

Characteristics:-
I have severe stomach disorders.
I am a very spiritual and a sensitive person.
I have a terrible relationship with my father.
I am very much inclined towards my mother.
I have a very bad handwriting.

Life events:-
I had a narrow escape on 11-July-2006 from The Mumbai Local bomb blast.
I have a bachelor of engineering degree in Computer sciences.I am a software engineer by profession.
I got a job on 22-July-2013(In my home town).
I joined a new company on 02-May-2014.(away from my home town)
I joined another company on 06-June-2016.(away from my home town)
Currently I am away from my home town.

If any more details are required then I am ready to furnish.

Thanks in advance.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Birth time rectification - a challenging task !

Post by admin »

Hi kaustubh88,

Yes, rectification is indeed a very difficult matter and I know how frustrating it can be 'not knowing' !

However, at this point and using Transits, Solar Arcs and Degree Symbols according to the information you have given, I feel that the earlier time of 8:12 am is by far the strongest possibility.

Perhaps our Vedic astrologers here might also look into this matter for you.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
kaustubh88

Re: Birth time rectification - a challenging task !

Post by kaustubh88 »

admin wrote:Hi kaustubh88,

Yes, rectification is indeed a very difficult matter and I know how frustrating it can be 'not knowing' !

However, at this point and using Transits, Solar Arcs and Degree Symbols according to the information you have given, I feel that the earlier time of 8:12 am is by far the strongest possibility.

Perhaps our Vedic astrologers here might also look into this matter for you.

Best,
Admin.
Dear Admin,
Thanks for replying.Can you please tell me on what basis you feel that the time of 08:12 am is by far the best.I have visited several astrologers in India.They use KP system.
Below are there findings for the same data given to them:-

Astrologer 1:- 08:12 AM
Astrologer 2:- 08:21 AM
Astrologer 3:- 08:25 AM
Astrologer 3:-08:27 AM
Astrologer 4:- 08:30 AM
Astrologer 5:- 08:38:50 AM

Moreover I would like to make a mention of circumstances during my birth.
At the time of birth there were several complexities.My mother started experiencing severe labor pain at 2:00 am on 04-June-1988.
She was admitted to the hospital but the nurse could not diagnose her properly and hence she was sent back.
She could not control the pain and was later taken back to the same hospital at 08:00 AM
When I was born I did not cry.Normally new born babies cry.
Doctors came to the conclusion that I might have experienced suffocation inside the womb and some impurities had entered my body through my mouth.
Hence the doctors were very busy and could not note my time of birth.When my mother gained consciousness she looked at the clock and the time was around 08:35 -08:40 am.
One thing is for sure that my time of birth i before 08:45 AM

Regards
Kaustubh88