Sun Malefic ?

This area of the forum is for Western and Vedic astrology discussions. Please post personal issues in the appropriate forum area.

Moderator: Noel Eastwood

MalizenX

Sun Malefic ?

Post by MalizenX »

How can Sun be malefic when give us life xD I found somewhere that Sun can be Malefic in conjunctions , yet i have 4 conjunctions with Sun so i must be terible person cause of it . Anyway , Sun represents Ego as long as Mars do keep that ego and also Jupiter some picture of belief system which is also ego . So it means there is tons of ego planets there . However If Sun and Mars are both masculine planets , so both ''malefic'' so if you are man you are cursed in such beliefs . I do not like generalized beliefs like this '' Saturn malefic and Jupiter benefic'' and i learn and grow more trough Saturn than Jupiter , yet Jupiter also gives me great things . So what is malefic anyway and why that planets are generalized as bad and hard when in fact without Mars , Pluto and Saturn we would be lost and with poor sense of life , we wouldnt basically move out of our chair and live . SO is not so much question is it Sun malefic but are Malefic more beneficial than benefic planets ?
What you give out , you get back in return . So be sure you give a lot .
AnkitSharmar

Re: Sun Malefic ?

Post by AnkitSharmar »

Myself even didn't know about this. However, thank you so much for the discussion.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Sun Malefic ?

Post by admin »

Hi Malizen,

I'm wondering where you found a reference to the Sun being 'malefic' Perhaps you would let us know where please, and/or in what context was it used ?

Thanks.

Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]