Emerald gemstones

This area of the forum is for Western and Vedic astrology discussions. Please post personal issues in the appropriate forum area.

Moderator: Noel Eastwood

donno1234

Emerald gemstones

Post by donno1234 »

Hi,
I have been asked to wear emerald in my right middle finger. But I cant find any literature that says anything about emerald in middle finger.
Can anyone tell me if its right to do so?
MalizenX

Re: Emerald gemstones

Post by MalizenX »

If is right for you then its right , if is wrong for you then is wrong . You know one old statement '' The man who thinks he can and the man who thinks he can't are both right '' Henry Ford .

If i m expert in that kind of stuff right now , and i show you some scientific paper that i do know those things and i give you answer like : Its not good to wear it at all if you are older than 5 years old kid , would you believe me ? Of course you would cause you think i m expert yet i proved it with paper . So why you think that you shouldnt wear it now in this case ? because i as expert in those stuffs told you that you shouldnt and just because you BELIEVE ME you wont wear it . So answer is if you like bruh please do wear it if you do not like it give to someone who do . That literature will tell you only Yes or No , and you can pass all of nonsense and decide by yourself will you wear it . Have great day :P
What you give out , you get back in return . So be sure you give a lot .