How to justify an Astrologer

This area of the forum is for Western and Vedic astrology discussions. Please post personal issues in the appropriate forum area.

Moderator: Noel Eastwood

sandipcd

How to justify an Astrologer

Post by sandipcd »

Hello,

I have asked three astrologers about my current problem, and each of them given different answers. I am totally confused. One said I have to wear Blue Sapphire. Another said I have to wear Pearl, another astrologer said I should do penance method for one year.

Now I am confused, what should I do? Which astrologer should I believe? If somebody like me, is not an astrologer, how can he judge who is right and who is wrong?

Suppose if I asked an astrologer respectively that to tell my past - can I judge an astrologer in this way? Is this correct way to judge? Will any astrologer agree to tell my past?

-------------
Just for information - My DOB is 1 Oct 1984, 3:35 pm, Kolkata, India. An astrologer corrected it to 3:38 pm. I am male, do business.
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: How to justify an Astrologer

Post by Noel Eastwood »

sandi, every astrologer has their own way of interpreting the chart, some schools of astrology teach different techniques to others. One would expect that the variations are minimal but sometimes the quality and skill of a particular astrologer will outweigh that of others.

If you ask 10 astrologers you should get 10 similar but slightly variable readings. They should however say much the same. The differences should be due to the focus or specific interests of the astrologer. For me personally I focus on a psychological interpretation, other astrologers focus on other aspects.

The problem is that some people just keep asking asking asking until they exhaust their list of astrologers. Sometimes you need to trust you own instincts and go with the reading you feel is right. Or go and study astrology yourself.
sandipcd

Post by sandipcd »

Noel Eastwood wrote: If you ask 10 astrologers you should get 10 similar but slightly variable readings. They should however say much the same. The differences should be due to the focus or specific interests of the astrologer. For me personally I focus on a psychological interpretation, other astrologers focus on other aspects.
Thanks for your explanation. I understand. One thing that I have noticed that all the astrologers are checking the same astrological chart, saying same planet position, saying same problem that I have currently but they are recommending different remedies. This is the problem.

I am cross checking with multiple astrologers because Blue Sapphire is very costly in our country.

However, do you think that what astrologers have given remedies to me are slightly variable or highly variable? I have provided my birth details.
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

western astrologers don't use gemstones so we don't have that problem of trying to link remedies with the astrology chart - we just read the chart.

Trust your own intuition once you have asked your questions and received your answers. Ultimately it's up to you what you do next, sapphires are expensive everywhere.

The other option is to ask a gemstone expert.
Heerbinder

Post by Heerbinder »

Yeah, I also think it's bit hard to find out the perfect Astrologer. Because there are different men and their thoughts and thinking are also different. But I like your writing guys. Thanks!
sandipcd

Post by sandipcd »

Every astrologer said me that 'Venus' is affected by 'Saturn'. Every astrologer Vedic chart reading is same. But the problem is recommending different remedy - one astrologer told me that as 'Venus' is affected then I should wear Diamond. Another astrologer told me that as 'Venus' is affected I should not wear Diamond instead wear Blue Sapphire for 'Saturn'. Another astrologer told me to wear Pearl to solve the problem with 'Moon'. And all astrologer said me that other astrologers are wrong and he has the best knowledge.
mukeshkumarsharma

Post by mukeshkumarsharma »

I just want to say something very important regarding your query, all fingers are not equal, similarly, different astrologers have different methods to solve any problems. Every person has different problems, either it is related to job, career, money, business and family issues. I was also having some serious and lot of problems in my life. I have also visited a lot of astrologers, but many failed, finally, I got genuine, highly experienced, knowledgeable astrologer. Why I hired him? he said I will not charge a single money when the work will be completed, then only you can pay or in other words when I will solve all your problems and you are fully satisfied, then you can give my fee. (Sorry but we don't permit advertising on this site - Administrator)

Have a nice and great day ahead.
Thanks and best regards,
vashikaranhub

Post by vashikaranhub »

Astrology needs no justification because astrologer tells whatever is written in your bith charts . Astrolgers can be differenciated by their astrological skills and their experience and i think no profession needs justication because its work speaks out what they do.
raghu2017

Post by raghu2017 »

Astrology consists of a number of beliefs that consider that there is a relationship between astronomical phenomena and events or descriptions of the personality in the human world. Astrology is by the scientific community rejected as no explanatory power to describe the universe. Scientific testing has been carried out of astrology, and no evidence was found to support the property or alleged securities described in astrological traditions.