Having your Venus in Scorpio

This area of the forum is for Western and Vedic astrology discussions. Please post personal issues in the appropriate forum area.

Moderator: Noel Eastwood

sapphiregirl

Having your Venus in Scorpio

Post by sapphiregirl »

I'm a Virgo (sun sign) woman with my Venus in Scorpio. If there are others reading this who also have their Venus in Scorpio, I'm interested in knowing how you feel when it comes to love, attraction or any kind of bond/relationship for that matter. Or, feel free to share some of your experiences in having this energy.

When I'm very attracted to someone, or if I feel a strong connection with someone, I simply can't let it go. If I'm forced to let it go, it can take years for me to get over the person. Sometimes I never get over them at all and they secure a place deep in my heart forever. I can become obsessive over people I'm attracted to, though I keep my obsessive thoughts hidden and never do anything silly.

If I truly love someone, I love them no matter what and I would die for them. If someone does something to really hurt or betray me - well, quite frankly I never want to speak to them or see their face again. I feel things pretty damn deeply. I'm not the kind of person who can having a one night stand or a quick 'fling' with someone. If I don't feel a strong, mutual emotional/sexual/intellectual connection with the person, it's not happening.

Also, I don't know if this has anything to do with having my Venus in Scorpio, but I get the feeling that some people seem a little intimidated, or even slightly... afraid of me (though I hate to say that). I consider myself a friendly, kind person and throughout my life others have told me I'm "so nice" and "too kind". Yet, I get this vibe from so many people that tells me they're uncomfortable around me - regardless of how warm and friendly I try to be. It's hard to explain, but it's something in the way they act.

Sorry for the rambling. I'd just like to know if anyone feels a similar way!
admin
Site Admin

Re: Having your Venus in Scorpio

Post by admin »

Hi sapphiregirl,

I don’t have Venus in Scorpio but, as an astrologer, I’ve come across many with such, and also have some close friends and family members with this position of Venus. Clearly you ‘know’ this position very well and have described it so accurately.

Always of course, it depends on where Venus is (the ‘House’ it is in), and the aspects made to it, as well as your Ascendant sign. The Sun in Virgo - always deferential and obliging - adds to the ‘friendly/kind’ quality. In combination with Venus in Scorpio, there is the quality of discernment which is described by your words about not being the kind of person to ‘have a one-night stand or quick fling’. Certainly with Pluto ruling your Venus, you can’t let go and are obsessive with regard to relationships; and also when hurt or betrayed, the pain goes so deep that it’s impossible to keep the contact. Better that than what some Venus in Scorp’s might do, i.e. be vengeful !

And, always underneath, there is that seething volcano, always ready to erupt, which is perhaps part of what people sense – at least with regard to others ‘seeming a little intimidated or even afraid’ of you. They sense, unconsciously, that there is an intensity about you which they can’t quite ‘put their finger on’ as it’s very subtle.

I’m intrigued to know the rest of your chart and if you care to give your birth data I’ll look at it further - (date, place and time of birth - If you wish to give this info and keep it private, you can ‘pm’ me with it). You haven’t asked, so of course I understand if you prefer not to go any further with this.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
letsee

Post by letsee »

I understand! I get the same feeling! I try my best to be "open/friendly" but people just get weird when I'm around. Maybe someone else enters the room and tension dissipates, but then come back again when the extra person goes. Uncomfortable! I have Venus+Moon and Pluto in Scorpio, 12th.
What I've learned from this is to accept a little and try to flow, we will finally be at ease when we're with people able to contain our depth.. THough I also experienced that feeling with someone who I think is kind of "stronger" than me. But that may be another story, a need to unintentionally "compete" with that person. Either uncomfortable! I would erase it from my personality. That ego sensation.
*`'`fortem posce animum mortis terrore carentem`'`*
MalizenX

Post by MalizenX »

Oh i just move trough this post and i noticed one thing about it , just wanna point it out : Try less and be more how this sounds for one Scorpio ? As control is very important fact for Plutonian personality , how about letting it go ? Maybe that is the door out for all struggles . Of course this is superficial - but i just noticed connection with all scorpio struggles . Have great day :P
What you give out , you get back in return . So be sure you give a lot .
letsee

Post by letsee »

MalizenX wrote:Oh i just move trough this post and i noticed one thing about it , just wanna point it out : Try less and be more how this sounds for one Scorpio ? As control is very important fact for Plutonian personality , how about letting it go ? Maybe that is the door out for all struggles . Of course this is superficial - but i just noticed connection with all scorpio struggles . Have great day :P

I agree with the flow spirit, it's just that at certain jobs or enviroments it's not easy to share or grow at some level if the other person is kind of ...startled/awkward in your presence!
Thanks, have a great year :D
*`'`fortem posce animum mortis terrore carentem`'`*
MalizenX

Post by MalizenX »

Np girl/dude , well from when other can have any power over you . Youa re amazing dont try find anything in others all happiness is already there in you . Try let go when peoples areond you are crazy or whatever and see whats happen , just accept fact that they are that and its nothing you should try to change there be who you are right peoples eneter your life always when you are truly in love with only person that can influence how your life goes - You :P
What you give out , you get back in return . So be sure you give a lot .