Does astrology get in the way of hard work?

This area of the forum is for Western and Vedic astrology discussions. Please post personal issues in the appropriate forum area.

Moderator: Noel Eastwood

aquarian92

Does astrology get in the way of hard work?

Post by aquarian92 »

I've always been disturbed by the fact that there are people out there that work hard and try to get away from bad situations and end up failing, sometimes dying in the process. Whereas there are other people that work hard and get where they need to be. Example: There was one story about a kid I saw on the news who avoided the gang lifestyle, graduated from high school and was on his way to college with a scholarship before being killed and gunned down. And stories like this aren't a rarity.

That's why I ask how does astrology play a role in people who try hard but are never successful and those who put in the same amount of work and can get ahead. The planets seem to be in their favor.
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: Does astrology get in the way of hard work?

Post by Noel Eastwood »

aquarian, I know you're not saying astrology gets in the way of their life, I'd like to add that neither do the planets or the signs or the Houses. It's what we do with what we have that counts. Then there is Forest Gump's 'sh_t happens' or Murphy's Law to take into account.

Bottom line for me is that life happens and sometimes there is no way to dodge that particular bullet, karma huh.

If someone lives by astrology does that make them bullet proof from life's foibles? I really don't think so, astrology is simply a compass, it can be used in a few different ways, like archetypal meditations, but really, a compass it is nonetheless.

Interesting question though and well thought out, thanks - I'd like to know what other people think.
MalizenX

Re: Does astrology get in the way of hard work?

Post by MalizenX »

Well my friend , Bottom line for lot lot of peoples is that they think '' I m not good enough '' . This is so true and they just waste energy into nonsense actions where they dont believe in themselves and capability of doing so thats why they fail . We work on belief system that we made , in other words thoughts that we consider as truth create our reality and our future . Don't believe it ? Check yourself pls , those who say '' So i will just think and life will give me all?" actually do not even believe that they have power to choose what to think . If i think about food would i like to have it ? Answer is : YES . Do i incerse my wish for food as long as i keep think of food? Answer is : YES . Do i start believe that i need food and that i want to get it ? Answer is : YES . Will i move my body towards reaching food and take action if all i think of ( most of time ) is food ? Answer is : YES I DO . Will i have food and receive ideas how to have it ( make money for buy it , be good firend and warm hart for others and they buy me , meet friends or call friend that will give us way , get number for some silly job to get money and buy food , go to store and ask for do favor in order to get food etc etc and etc ! ) ? Answer is : YES AND NO ! If you keep believe all process that you deserve that food and that is okay to be rich enough and most of all GOOD ENOUGH to have food (desire that you want ) than answer is : YES . If you complain and you are all in fear and all time you think that you do not deserve and that you are maybe not good enough to have food in your life then answer is : NO . So bro what else do you need to know about life ? When in this 10 minutes i told you your life function . You have power to start NOW to think whatever you want to and create amazing future for yourself . Thoughts you choose to think today create your future tomorrow and so on and on and on ! * Note : Remember that you have already thinking patter that HOLD YOU BACK ALL OF THE TIME from being and having and receiving whatever you want . Notice them ! Note them and write them down ! Make new one based on old (destructive one that did not serve you ) which will serve you in constructive way ! Keep going untill your mind ( which by the way was hold such thinking patter so long ! ) do not take it as truth then will be easy not to consciously think of it and just be truth for you . In the end TAKE ACTION towards what you WANT , and bet on yourself until you make it ! ( all process is important , and process will be much much shorter if you truly make momentum of putting faith into your heart instead of fear ) .

One more answer : One who said faith : Its actually momentum where you choose to think about bad intense long time . If you still do not believe in it ask this yourself : Why would you have power of choosing your thoughts if faith is there anyway ?! If you have clear answer about it fine then write it down and i will think of it of course . + Example : Woman who worked so hard and hard and harder than anybody get just enough for having to pay bills and get some new clothes , keeping work around mediocre jobs and low standard jobs . Another woman had broke arm , half arm man ! HALF ARM ! She had her house , her pool , her 2 kids and happy life with his husband seams like everything going so good for her and she work in chair making Herbs for natural creams and oils for body and health . When they asked her about her story , why she have half hand . She said this : When i was 22 i was so mad on my parents cause they didnt supported me and then i always felt guilt whenever i do something that is different than their expectations . I always felt bad about me and thought i had to do something in order to be good . Accident happens when truck smash my hand when i was in car just put my hand trough the car window . After that i worked so much on my self knowing i do not have arm and it was very painful but trough that pain i found blessings , i found out how to forgive my parents and to overcome that guilt i felt with forgiving myself . I moved trough learning about herbs that i really got interested about at 25 i got intense about learning how to make it , i started to live life in new light i got friends that supported me and helped me a lot i will never forget how amazing is when you have friends that loves you and real support around you . All started when i thought i lose all with accident ,actually yes i lose all , I lost even old guilty me that suffers and seeks for punishment . After punishment came and accident happen i decide so deep down to my core of being that there is just no worth it to feel guilt anymore . I choose to create wonderful future and i didnt mind about the time , all happen with time and everyday i was more and more greatful for being alive and thought about what i wish to have . Of course she believed that she deserve to have all she desire and she got it . She is just one of so much peoples who get lot in life its not only one there is so much others who live on other frequency , but they just make 10 % of humanity , do your best and get best from life join to this side instead of staying in mess you can do it , i can do it we can all do it. You are very important human being with very special mission that life gives to you my dear friend whoever you are who read this , you are center of universe cause your reality depends of how you see it and of what you believe in . Thoughts are tool , present moment is power , you are creator and you get whatever you truly put heart into it . Wish you great day and please do not ever forget how magnificent soul you are and how amazing jorney this life is , please do not be stack into one thing for so long be willing to have whatever you wish power is always within you its never out of your reach same is with love . Have great day you are loved and wonderful
What you give out , you get back in return . So be sure you give a lot .