Indicators of success

This area of the forum is for Western and Vedic astrology discussions. Please post personal issues in the appropriate forum area.

Moderator: Noel Eastwood

RiseAndShine

Indicators of success

Post by RiseAndShine »

Hi everyone! I was wondering something about richness and success in the natal chart. Which are the strongest indicator in astrology? I don't know very much, but I think that if Jupiter is in the second house, maybe the person may be born in a rich family or may gain a lot of money with houses and properties. If it's in the tenth house he should be lucky with his carreer...am I right? But what if someone isn't born lucky and doesn't have a nice Jupiter, he can still be successfull? And if it is so, how do you know where and when he will become successfull?
usindia

Re: Indicators of success

Post by usindia »

dear-sir,
for-jupiter,2,5,9,10-and-11-houses-are-not-good.these-are-its-karak-sthan.
RiseAndShine

Post by RiseAndShine »

usindia wrote:dear-sir,
for-jupiter,2,5,9,10-and-11-houses-are-not-good.these-are-its-karak-sthan.
Thank you for the info, I didn't know that! But what about Saturn? I know a few people that have Saturn in the first house and are quite unlucky :( Saturn in the tenth house instead could be good or bad?
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

I can tell you first hand that Jupiter in the 2nd doesn’t necessarily mean richness and success, at least not in the ‘millionaire’ sense. As always it depends on the signs and aspects relevant to Jupiter in that placement. And remember too that the 2nd is also about ‘values’, not least of all about the way in which one values oneself. Jupiter here can give confidence and support form ‘life’ so it is possible that such an individual could be born into a ‘rich’ family – which again could also be ‘rich’ in the sense of love, care and support in ways other than just financial.

Having said that, this placement COULD bring ‘riches’, and possibly from the career, if it rules that area, or is in trine to the cusp of the Midheaven, or to planets therein. Perhaps too, if Jupiter rules the 8th or is in the 8th (with good aspects).

A Jupiter/Pluto conjunction, in the 2nd, 8th or 10th could also result in riches as there is a powerful need to ‘control’ by financial means. Always however, it depends on signs and aspects.

Re “if someone isn’t born lucky and doesn’t have a nice Jupiter”, yes they can still be successful. In fact, those who are born into difficult lives often rise to the greatest success, because they are pushed to work harder for it. In other words, a ‘nice’ Jupiter can result in a ‘lay back’ attitude, waiting for the ‘universe’ to provide the goodies.

Re Saturn: This too can result in great success for the same reasons just mentioned. i.e. the individual strives much harder to struggle to rise above the difficulties and thus becomes successful. Saturn in the 10th is the classic example of this, though they may often have problems with authority figures, and if this is the case, they have to work hard to overcome this. However, Saturn here has the capacity to build a strong and enduring career, as well as a reputation for trustworthiness and reliability.

Saturn ‘rising’ can tend to ‘expect the worst’ so may find it difficult to ‘put themselves out there’, to take chances as they expect to be rejected. Feeling inadequate, they lack the confidence needed to strike out and ‘make their fortune’. But, again, this difficulty and struggle may result in just the opposite, though it is difficult for them.

As always, and I repeat, it depends on the signs and aspects to other planets.

Hope that helps.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
RiseAndShine

Post by RiseAndShine »

Thanks for the explanation! So I imagine that in order to find success one doesn't have to count on his Jupiter, but work with his Saturn. Which other aspect should he consider? Maybe the MC?
MalizenX

Post by MalizenX »

Pluto - Jupiter - Venus any aspects . jupiter-Pluto midpoint activate . Ruler of second house aspect pluto or jupiter . Planets in 2nd , 8th (other peples money) 11th house (group , mastermind) . Ruler of 2,8,11 aspects and position . Jupiter Uranus midpoint (for lucky and unespected success ) , Planets on MC . Planets aspect ruler of MC . Jupiter - Neptune in good aspect or conjunct that is supported (Embrace faith so we attract amazing things) . Mars - Pluto for determination to success , Sun-Pluto leader position , even with bad aspects if person chanell energy into self development . Saturn - Jupiter good aspects gives often good businessman . Maybe i forgot something but find out first if you have any of this configurations and summing all so will see how much potential for success one person have .
What you give out , you get back in return . So be sure you give a lot .
usindia

Post by usindia »

Dear-sir,
according-to-vedic-astrology,-a-planet-in-its-karak-sthan-destroys-that-house.In-that-sense-Seturn-in-6,8,10,12-houses-is-not-banificial.
usindia
MalizenX

Post by MalizenX »

Dear Usindia , can you explain me in detales reason why Saturn isn't baneficial in those houses, it would be great to know the reasons why. Thanks
What you give out , you get back in return . So be sure you give a lot .