natal pluto venus contact.... creates synastry same for ages

This area of the forum is for Western and Vedic astrology discussions. Please post personal issues in the appropriate forum area.

Moderator: Noel Eastwood

blackpearl

natal pluto venus contact.... creates synastry same for ages

Post by blackpearl »

i really didnt know how to do the subject properly... bt here goes....

i have my venus square my pluto natally...... i just started learning synastry... and from the articles that i read..... the pluto person gets obsessed with the venus person.....

mm. here goes.... lets say.... any woman... in my generation.... they will have the pluto like in the same place ... for like 10 years neh? so all of them will have 'synastritacally' there pluto squaring my venus....neh ???

phew...... :D so does tht mean..... anyperson with a venus pluto aspect natally will get jealous partners?
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: natal pluto venus contact.... creates synastry same for

Post by Noel Eastwood »

We first need to understand the context of that particular aspect. What Houses are involved, what rulerships and what other planets aspect each of these? Do either of these planets sit near a House cusp or an Angle?

So it is all relative to what else is going on in the chart. We don't want to take this out of context when doing a reading for someone so we need to read it within the context of everything else.

For this example, it can indicate that there are some minor issues in all forms of relationships, and then the context for this is: who doesn't have issues in relationships?

Venus Square Pluto = minor issues with cash flow, relationships, relatives, customers, clothing, fashion, clients... etc. not just lovers. And I generally view Squares as minor aspects even though traditionally it is seen as a Major aspect.
zaphodb

Re: natal pluto venus contact.... creates synastry same for ages

Post by zaphodb »

I regard such aspects as "one-way". The Pluto position is generational so it only makes sense for the effect to come from the personal planet, ie. your Venus can make others aware of their Pluto but not the other way round.