Can death be predicted?

This area of the forum is for Western and Vedic astrology discussions. Please post personal issues in the appropriate forum area.

Moderator: Noel Eastwood

daisy1234

Can death be predicted?

Post by daisy1234 »

Hi all:

This is a curious question which is sure to be running in my brain for quite long. I am sorry if this sounds inappropriate to anyone or silly.

Coming to my question. Sometimes, there happens a flight accident which is least expected or quite unusual (like the one with the Malaysian airlines), and all the people on board lose their life, say around 250 to 300 people which is quite sad. Does this mean that if we happen to look at their astrological charts of all the people boarding that flight, it would show that all of their lives would end at the same time and in a similar manner? Is fate same for all of them boarded??

Secondly, very horrific incidents happen like the one of nirbhaya in India. All of us die one day or the other, but the way she died which so much of suffering before her death is something which is very unusual. So, does her chart show signs of all these things? at least if we dig deep into it?

Also, one of my uncles is into astrology and when we were discussing about something, he mentioned that name of a person also has lot of significance in his life and suggested not to name the babies of some name just because it sounds stylish and to get deep into the meaning and only name if it carries positive energy. he also mentioned that sometimes, these names if does not make any meaning or carry lot of negative energy can cause sudden death of the native.

Well, my knowledge in astrology is very poor or probably 0, but these questions keep coming back to me now and then whenever i hear of such news. Hence posting it here to hear the views from all of you.

TIA
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: Can death be predicted?

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Hi Daisy, I have done some work with people who did die at some time, their charts did not show any indication of death. I am not sure if Vedic astrology does show these things, but I know western astrology doesn't.

In my astrology course I explore how a family who were impacted by the death of their mother, managed their loss. This woman was an astrologer and asked me to work with her and her family, right to the end of her life. She was a beautiful and courageous lady. Her chart did not show that she would die, however her children and husband's charts showed loss according to the depth of grief that they felt at her passing. I worked with each of her children and her husband to help them through this difficult period. In have done other charts and this is confirmed, death is not in the individuals chart, but their loved ones will reflect some level of loss and grief in their charts.

As far as I know, no one really knows their time of death unless they have a special gift from beyond understanding.

I hope this helps.
daisy1234

Post by daisy1234 »

Dear Noel:

Thank you so much for sharing your views. I understand now that we cannot predict death of any person, but what my question is that say there are 250 people boarding a flight and which happens to crash . Can or do these people have something in common in their chart?? There was a situation when one of my friend's had sudden series of issues which forced her to cancel her planned tour and she was totally upset about that but later we learnt that the flight crashed. From then, this question comes back to my mind
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Daisy, in that case i would doubt if they all had any signs in their chart, or any indication of death. Astrology is an incredible tool for understanding the psychology of a person, but it has its limits. Astrology is one instrument I would not use to predict death, I am not sure if there are other ways?

Your friend had an angel watching over her, she was not meant to cross to the other side that day.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Daisy,

I agree totally with Noel about this matter. And as I have said here on the forum before, I think it is irresponsible of any astrologer to predict death. Perhaps, also as he has said 'Vedic' astrology, (and I would add, some of the older Western texts on the matter), may be able to do such, but...why? Not least of all because such could be 'wrong', and what happens when someone is told such ? Whether it's correct or incorrect, the individual is going to be influenced - because 'an astrologer' told them so, and sit with this hanging over their head.

Many years ago I heard of a person who was very depressed and consulted an 'astrologer', and was told that if he didn't commit suicide by a certain date, he would be ok. That person was in a terrible state and so, accordingly, he did take his own life on that date (because the astrologer told him so ?).

The problem is that many folk are very influenced by our 'knowledge'. We astrologers have a great responsibility to assist others through such difficult times, at least as best we can, rather than trying to prove how good and clever we are at 'predicting'. I often wonder, still and after all of this time, how the astrologer who so foolishly 'predicted' that person's suicide, feels about it now.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
daisy1234

Post by daisy1234 »

Well said Noel sir, maybe she had an angel watching over her. :)

Dear Admin:

You are right, astrologers should be responsible as we trust them completely to come out of odd circumstances and in face as you said, no one should predict it as well. This was a general doubt as to if we inspect charts of these kind of victims, do we find something in common, that is it. thank you so much for sharing your views.
manishsqrt

Post by manishsqrt »

I personally don't believe that exact time and date could be predicted but i have met people who claim that it can be.Many Indian sages claim so.Also there is a strong belief in the society that this can be done.I have experiences of people getting a presumption of there death but that often look to me as a matter of chance.Though nothing can be said confidently.May be it is possible for some very skilled and leaned astrologers to predict death.Everything is just a matter of what you believe and what you don't may be you can met such person at some point of time.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi manishsqrt,

"I personally don't believe that exact time and date could be predicted but i have met people who claim that it can be.Many Indian sages claim so.Also there is a strong belief in the society that this can be done.I have experiences of people getting a presumption of there death but that often look to me as a matter of chance.Though nothing can be said confidently.May be it is possible for some very skilled and leaned astrologers to predict death.Everything is just a matter of what you believe and what you don't may be you can met such person at some point of time."

Very true and well said. There is a difference, I feel, between an astrologer predicting death, and of 'people getting a presumption of there death'.

I have mentioned before in various areas about this matter, and of 'astrologers' who had predicted 'death', with dire results. If one 'expects' it to eventuate, the seed of such is sewn. And some, expecting such would just lie down and wait because it is 'forecast' to be so. It depends on each individual, and in which situation they are in when such is 'forecast' for them. If they are already depressed and feeling that there is no hope, who knows what they might have accomplished for the World if they had not received such a forecast ?

Paraphrasing a quote from 'The Mother' at the Sri Aurobindo Ashram: 'The door to death is open many times ...'.

Of course, it is, as you have said, "Everything is just a matter of what you believe and what you don't may be you can met such person at some point of time".

Best.
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
astroashok1

Post by astroashok1 »

daisy1234 wrote:Dear Noel:

Thank you so much for sharing your views. I understand now that we cannot predict death of any person, but what my question is that say there are 250 people boarding a flight and which happens to crash . Can or do these people have something in common in their chart?? There was a situation when one of my friend's had sudden series of issues which forced her to cancel her planned tour and she was totally upset about that but later we learnt that the flight crashed. From then, this question comes back to my mind

Well daisy1234,

Death and birth both can be predicted depend on some situations, birth can be predicted on the basis of parents details and birth predictions are not that too tough many astrologers can do that, but death can not be predicted by all astrologers, few astrologers in India can predict death who had knowledge experience in astrology of 25-30 years, but we can not refer it as death prediction the way of checking is by observing Bad Nakshatras, Rashi Fal and using Panchang also., For e.g Person Don't need to travel at east direction if he had bad Nakshatra, which gives accident or sudden death in Rashi Fal at a particular day., So the person need to ignore this specific time.. And plane accident which you talking about we can take it as technical problem, or natural..well it is my opinion and even I can't make death predictions properly yet, though i had 20 Years of experience.. :D

want to know about me more visit : http://www.astrologermohali.com/