Hi, I want to learn astrology

This area of the forum is for Western and Vedic astrology discussions. Please post personal issues in the appropriate forum area.

Moderator: Noel Eastwood

Arrarita

Hi, I want to learn astrology

Post by Arrarita »

Hello,

I have been fascinated with astrology for so many years. I would love to learn how to read a chart. I know it's very detailed and time consuming, but does anyone have any suggestions on where I should start?
janeflorez

Re: Hi, I want to learn astrology

Post by janeflorez »

Hi Arraita

I am afraid I don't know where you are based. Astrology is a huge subject for study but the important thing is to first learn the basics - planets, houses etc.

Astrology courses run in many towns and cities. Many colleges of astrology also run correspondence courses or net-based courses. There are also private courses run by astrologers. If you do a search on Google for your area, I would imagine that you will find one of the above options.

Best of luck!
scorpio
Senior

Post by scorpio »

Welcome to the Forum! :D There are some good books out there too. One of my favourite beginners books is Allen Oaken's 'Complete Astrology'.
narayanbhatt

Post by narayanbhatt »

Dear ,

You can scroll down various Vedic astrology sites in Google .

I do not think admin will give me the permission to write the name of web sites in this thread
cutepriya

Post by cutepriya »

Hello Arrarita, I am also new user on this forum and very interested to learn about astrology. I also like Allen Oaken's book it is totally related to astrology. see this book its really best book for astrology.
rohitkumar

Post by rohitkumar »

We need astrology in our day to day life. Previously we get our daily predictions from astrologers by visiting to them. After that we read our horoscope from daily newspaper. But now it is more easy to read our horoscope daily and any time from online. In fact we can learn how to read horoscope form some of the online sites. If we have any query then can ask them through online astrologers.
Bart

Post by Bart »

Strong recommendation: Llewellyn's New A to Z Horoscope Maker and Interpreter: A Comprehensive Self-Study Course

Even better: go to a used book site (or ebay) and see if you can find an older edition (20th century). The current version shows the modern prejudice against astrological forecasting.

Bart
cloudia432

Post by cloudia432 »

Astrology is a great subject many courses are available in astrology you can choose any one. If you don't interested in going college you may also join a senior astrologer and learn many astrological techniques with him I think its a better idea because you learn more techniques and its help to increase your practical knowledge.

Post by deepak1751 »

Hi cloudia432, if you want to learn astrology then firstly as far as i think you should go for books which are related to astrology because where you can get a lot of knowledge about it.