arabic parts and synastry

This area of the forum is for Western and Vedic astrology discussions. Please post personal issues in the appropriate forum area.

Moderator: Noel Eastwood

sunnybunny

arabic parts and synastry

Post by sunnybunny »

any interpretation on what these arabic parts mean in synastry?

my part of destiny at 21 aquarius is conjunct his saturn at 22' aquarius

his part of destiny, part of desire, part of benefic change is conjunct my part of partners at 31 degrees gemini

thanks

mine:
10/8/1968 @ 11:35 am
knoxville,tn

his:
1/21/1964 @ 7:02 am
charlotte,nc
admin
Site Admin

Re: arabic parts and synastry

Post by admin »

Hi sunnybunny,

Arabic parts are absolutely fascinating, but can result in way too many matters to consider. (I spent a lot of time working with such many years ago, but found it interfered with the primary issues...at least for me, which doesn't mean at all that you shouldn't pursue it).

Inevitably you've checked all available about such online ? (One of which, e.g. http://www.skyscript.co.uk/alparts.html ).

Good Luck with your search, and perhaps others here will be able to assist more ably than I.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Phillip

Post by Phillip »

awesome question you have put up arabic synastry do they believe in such
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Phillip,

Not quite sure what you mean by "...do they believe in such' . The 'Arabic parts' have been used extensively and for a very long time by many astrologers all over the world. It's a complex, mathematical and also very interesting and intricate extension to 'basic' astrology.

Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]