2 Grand Sextiles this Year

This area of the forum is for Western and Vedic astrology discussions. Please post personal issues in the appropriate forum area.

Moderator: Noel Eastwood

Sharkman

2 Grand Sextiles this Year

Post by Sharkman »

I believe that there were two Grand Sextiles this year. One was in late July and the Other was in late August.

My questions is whether anyone of you would be able to tell me if such events were indicators of changes in the order of things? In particular I had read that another astrologer indicated that these events were harbingers of a paradigm shift in the world from a more Patriarchal influence or rule to more Feminine Centered principals and influences. I have been going over my notes from the last few months and this just popped out at me.

I am curious to hear what others may have to say in regard to this conjecture. I for one would look forward to a feminine approach to many things. I believe we have tilted a little to far in one direction for a long time and need a course correction. I do understand that something of this nature is "in the eye of the beholder" so to speak. But I also believe that it may also be something of an indicator for other patterns that have been emerging are are emerging now.

As usual I'm curious to hear what others have to say.
admin
Site Admin

Re: 2 Grand Sextiles this Year

Post by admin »

Hi Sharkman,

Yes,I agree that they are relevant to, and are indicators of, change. It is very difficult to assess exactly what they mean, as they should be set up for each Country or Nation to understand what they might mean on the World platform.

This patriarchal/matriarchal matter has been going on for some time of course (since at least the early 20th century in the 'Western' world, and on and off since the early centuries A.D. and way before that too ! Once you start looking back at history, you'll see.

I suggest you look at the places and times in which such occur. And yes, such patterns surely do converge with other patterns at specific times and all over the World,

You've set yourself a big task, and I would very much like to hear of any progress you may make along that path, however small it may be.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]