software

This area of the forum is for Western and Vedic astrology discussions. Please post personal issues in the appropriate forum area.

Moderator: Noel Eastwood

jiminqueens

software

Post by jiminqueens »

I've been looking for software to do natal charts for a while, but I can't find one that I'm really happy with. The software should:

--be as detailed as possible; I'm not afraid of a little reading, so I want more than a 1-2 sentence description of a given Sun placement.
--be portable. I plan on saving the software to a flash drive so I can use it wherever I go.

Any suggestions?
admin
Site Admin

Re: software

Post by admin »

Hi jiminqueens,

Depends on whether you want a 'free' source, or whether you can afford to pay for such. I use 'Solar Fire' which I'm very happy with, but it 'costs'.

I suggest you look at some of the options available at http://www.google.com.au/#bav=on.2,or.r ... y+software

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
astroask

Post by astroask »

Is there any planetarium software that allows a person to see the new transneptunian planets that have been discovered in the solar system?
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Trichakra

Post by Trichakra »

admin wrote:Hi astroask,
Try this ref: http://serennu.com/astrology/ephemeris. ... &inlo=&h=P

Admin.
I have tried this site and it really works.
the world you are forced to inhabit does not match up to the world