ASTROLOGY - a tool for psychological and spiritual growth.

This area of the forum is for Western and Vedic astrology discussions. Please post personal issues in the appropriate forum area.

Moderator: Noel Eastwood

admin
Site Admin

Re: ASTROLOGY - a tool for psychological and spiritual growth.

Post by admin »

Hi elf, welcome and thanks for posting.
I have just joined this forum. Big Raven's article on the nature and uses of astrology reflects my own experience and orientation. Eloquently expressed Big Raven. Thank you.
Elf
Yes, Big Raven is a leader in his field, and has been a mentor for me. (He's a bit reclusive now so if he doesn't respond, I hope you will understand.)
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
maheshpandit

Post by maheshpandit »

Your thoughts and views are good enough for the spiritual growth intake. I really appreciate your words.
aKuna

Post by aKuna »

So true..........No thing is outside ourselves all is a projection from the frequency within and this is projected even as the cosmos and it's transits....we can read ourselves in the heavenly bodies..they are our directional signs to the path of least resistance.
atoot

Post by atoot »

Very a nice way for psychological and spiritual growth.
Thanks
@atoot.com
AmyLuisa

Re: ASTROLOGY - a tool for psychological and spiritual growt

Post by AmyLuisa »

The three wise men were Astrologers!
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

"The three wise men were Astrologers!"
Were they ? Would you like to go further with this ? Would be interested in your thoughts about such.

Best,

Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
cornista23

Post by cornista23 »

Astrology is not a tool to change the destiny in fact it’s a way to look into the future. It is used to get success in life by using the position of planets by a good astrologer.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi cornista23,

Do you think that astrology might also be a way to understand the past and the many paths from that past that create many futures ? Do you think that maybe it's possible that each moment creates another possible future ?

We do, perhaps you would agree, re-live the past, and at least sometimes...change it a little bit ? What 'Futures' are created from these 'memories' of the past ?

Astrology does seem to help us to understand at least some of where we 'come from', and of course then it's about what 'success' means to each person.

'Destiny' ? One could go into a veritable spiral trying to figure out that one. 'Astrology' isn't 'Destiny', it's just a tool to navigate the maelstrom of life. (Apologies about that statement... :lol:).

Admin.
markpattinson902

Post by markpattinson902 »

Truly hope that Similarly if Astrological predictions made by any one happen to be wrong means lack of complete knowledge and error in calculations.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

First of all I highly recommend tmr's blog site; I would also highly recommend Rajshekar's site: http://www.birthchartastrology.com/

Re: "Truly hope that Similarly if Astrological predictions made by any one happen to be wrong means lack of complete knowledge and error in calculations". : 'Error in calculations' can happen to any 'astrologer'; 'lack of complete knowledge' might not be the case...at least, not always. It could also be a lack of experience by an enthusiastic student, which is why it's always better not to listen to all that is said, unless you know that the astrologer being consulted has the necessary experience. Many budding astrologers don't realise how much astrologers are accepted by others as having knowledge and understanding when in fact, they do not. This can, obviously and unfortunately, mislead those asking for assistance.

Please also go to Mersenne's area on this forum: viewtopic.php?f=87&t=911

Admin.