astrology and tarot

This area of the forum is for Western and Vedic astrology discussions. Please post personal issues in the appropriate forum area.

Moderator: Noel Eastwood

Acrab

astrology and tarot

Post by Acrab »

I have found that using the tarot to complement someone's chart can be very helpful in giving a way to find the essence of the person. I only use the Major Arcana after completing a chart, and I do that intuitively. Focus and sit for a while, then shuffle and cut. I have found this to be very accurate and helpful in summarizing the chart. Often it also fits in with their birth number (full date) which then amplifies and supports the main influences in the person's chart.

Has anyone else here used tarot and or numerology with astrology? If so I would like to hear what anyone has to say about it as I dont know anyone else who does and would like to talk about it. Thank you.
admin
Site Admin

Re: astrology and tarot

Post by admin »

Hi Acrab, I also use the Tarot and Numerology when delineating a chart. Perhaps you could give an example for discussion?
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
scorpio
Senior

Re: astrology and tarot

Post by scorpio »

I have done Tarot with astrology too, but unfortunately I'm not as good at it as astrology. I do think there are correspondences, though. and also with numerology.