One question for you

This area of the forum is for Western and Vedic astrology discussions. Please post personal issues in the appropriate forum area.

Moderator: Noel Eastwood

cutepriya

One question for you

Post by cutepriya »

Hello friends,
I am new user in this forum and interested in astrology. I have a one question that is astrology can be really works or not??
Hokken

Re: One question for you

Post by Hokken »

I don't think that giving a straight answer would be a very wise move :) The best way to find an answer is to study it by yourself, start by setting up the chart of people who are close to you. Spend time looking at their chart and see if you can recognise some psychological traits or energy patterns. Observe the transits and see if it has any impact on you and people around you. Astrology is about technique, intuition and inspiration it is not an exact science. I don't think it's so much about "does it work" but "how much good does it do to people". Finally, Astrology is the science of cycles and evolution. so does it work? I can't say, it's an eternal quest, I started it 20 years ago, no end in sight :)
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Hokken and welcome.

Thank you for your response here, and for your advice to cutepriya, which is surely sound advice ! (I like particularly the "...no end in sight :) ").

Hope you will post more.

Best,

Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
rohitkumar

Post by rohitkumar »

Hokken wrote:I don't think that giving a straight answer would be a very wise move :) The best way to find an answer is to study it by yourself, start by setting up the chart of people who are close to you. Spend time looking at their chart and see if you can recognise some psychological traits or energy patterns. Observe the transits and see if it has any impact on you and people around you. Astrology is about technique, intuition and inspiration it is not an exact science. I don't think it's so much about "does it work" but "how much good does it do to people". Finally, Astrology is the science of cycles and evolution. so does it work? I can't say, it's an eternal quest, I started it 20 years ago, no end in sight :)
Heyi hokken,
Your advice is really appreciable. Because by simply saying yes or no about astrology on your personal experience does not make any sense. The best way to find out whether the astrology works or not is to use it read or implement it.
cloudia432

Post by cloudia432 »

Astrology is really work we are see that in our society that many person face many problem and they are taking help of astrology and get the satisfaction result. In my life also i have used astrology techniques and get the benefit. For my side i agree that astrology is work for solve our general life problems.

Post by deepak1751 »

Yes i think astrology really works.