How to know who is good astrologer?

This area of the forum is for Western and Vedic astrology discussions. Please post personal issues in the appropriate forum area.

Moderator: Noel Eastwood

Postby nikilkumar » Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:45 pm

nikilkumar

Re: How to know who is good astrologer?

Postby Noel Eastwood » Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:24 pm

we have excellent qualified and experienced astrologers on this forum, if you ask a sensible question I'm quite certain that one of our astrologers will give you a professional answer.

I see that you've asked a few questions but have not replied to the astrologer that answered your query. I suggest that if you are serious about astrology then it is a good idea to form a respectful relationship with those you seek advice from.
Noel Eastwood - Psychological Astrology

Books on Amazon

FREE Astrology Course
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Postby cyberastro » Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:34 pm

for finding best astrologer you must check out that experience and degree in relevant field
cyberastro

Postby mukeshkumarsharma » Thu Sep 28, 2017 6:43 pm

A good astrologer will listen to your problems very carefully. He accepts the challenges and provides you a proper solution. A good astrologer will guide you what to do
when to do
At what time you should take precautions?
No shortcuts
proper communication from both sides

Thanks
mukeshkumarsharma

Postby Paradise » Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:33 am

For me, the most important factor in a good astrologer is the same factor that I look for in a doctor or anyone else I'm entrusting a part of my life to. Do I trust them? Because regardless of any qualifications, if there's no trust, there is no relationship. So I usually read the content the astrologer's written and get a feel for their tone and how they view the cosmos and their effects on us.

If the astrologer also provides their chart info, I look at that as well. I know the energies that speak an entirely different language than I do and obviously that's not someone I want to be my astrologer.

Good luck!
"We are born at a given moment, in a given place and, like vintage years of wine, we have the qualities of the year and of the season of which we are." Carl Jung

Paradise ► | Asc Leo | ☉ Virgo | ☽ Libra | ♀ Leo | ♂ Leo | ♄ Scorpio | ♇ Libra
Paradise

Return to General Discussion