Money and wealth

Kleinemaus89

Money and wealth

Post by Kleinemaus89 »

Hello everybody

I have got a question regarding finance.
I know it's possible to that there could be a win in lottery by progressions and solar directories. Or how could I get to wealth?

As I know Jupiter is the ruler of my second house, placed in 8th house of other people's money and with Uranus in 2nd house I think I don't get money through normal work and Jupiter also inconjunct ruler of 5th house.

If not could anyone explain me how there is a possibility in my chart to earn money - besides working.

Thank you and best regards
Attachments
Screenshot_20181125-134748.jpg
Screenshot_20181125-134748.jpg (918.1 KiB) Viewed 5079 times
admin
Site Admin

Re: Money and wealth

Post by admin »

Marry a rich person ! (Oh well, that was just a thought...though, who knows ? :wink: ).

I see that in both your Solar Return and Prog. charts for next year, Neptune is in your 2nd House. And as transiting Neptune is in square to your Natal Sun and Jupiter and opposite your Prog. Sun in the 8th, you will need to be careful about over-expectations or gambling too large - especially as natally, transiting Neptune is in your 4th and currently in square to your 8th House Sun/investments. Be careful of getting into debt, not least of all in anything to do with real estate matters.

Bear in mind too that the 8th is also relevant to banks, tax, corporate enterprises etc., and as Jupiter rules both your Prog. and Natal 2nd and as mentioned, is in your Natal 8th (and conjunct Prog. Mercury ruling your Prog. 8th), all of these matters need to be watched very carefully.

Actually, with Uranus in your Prog. 2nd (along with Saturn/Neptune) I’d say that you’re going to have to do it all yourself as this will be the only way you can really establish your own Self and individuality in the world. Given that Uranus rules your Prog. 3rd (and the NN in there by Progression; and in Aquarius both by progression and natally) – it’s up to you to come up with innovative ideas as to how to ‘get rich’. As you know, Aquarius is very much related to tech/online matters, and is geared toward innovation/the new and different; something others haven't as yet thought of.

In fact, I think you’ll have more than enough ideas yourself with regard to ways to ‘make money’, not least of all with Prog. Mercury conjunct Prog. Jupiter. Perhaps, as that conjunction is so close to the Prog. 8th House cusp, you’ll get inspired by another or others, but it’s up to you to take those ideas further yourself...make them your own and work from there. Just make sure you change them enough not to be accused of plagiarism. On the other hand, make sure yourself to copyright or patent your own ideas.

Hope that helps. And perhaps others will offer their advice here too.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Kleinemaus89

Post by Kleinemaus89 »

Yes marry a rich person, but I don't want to be depejt on someone.
So on thank you then I will not play in the lottery the next few years.

Yes I build a home next to my parents house because I want to have my own flat. But we only finance with money we have. And I will pay them once a year 10000 euro back. So this is OK. And I will get this house after they died.

I also thought of buying a new car after I got a new job and finance it with rates from the bank soi don't should do this?

Is Neptun 8n 2nd house also that somebody don't know where to get money? Do this mean I get the next year no job? My friend told me that I would get a new job with progressed sun trine Pluto. Also Jupiter Is transiting my 2nd house so it would be a good possibility to get a new job or. Also if Saturn leaves my second house - thank God. I only thought because in the solar return of 2019, Jupiter is in 11th house, sun in 5th this could be a indication because often 2nd, 5th and 11th houses are activated especially Neptun ruler of my 5th house in 2nd house, Jupiter ruler of 2nd (in 8th) in 11th house and sun in 5th house.

So now Im going to sleep I'm confused irs 4a.m... Oh and I'm thought of writing a sci-fi book but at the moment I don't have the fantasy for this.

Thank you for your help and best regards
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Dear Kleinemaus,

Oh I’m sorry but I did :lol: when I read your final line there (re it being 4:00 am etc.) as my brain was also in a spin with it all. This is the problem with trying to include too many facets of astrology. It ‘muddies the waters’.

Nothing wrong with buying a new car. However, now that Mercury is retrograde I would suggest that you wait until after it turns direct on the 7th Dec. I’m sure you know about retro Mercury so I’ll say no more on that.

Re Neptune, let’s try to simplify it. Really it just means that you have vague and perhaps unrealistic dreams about what you want and need in life at this time. (By the way, this doesn’t mean don’t buy lottery tickets at all. Just don’t invest too large/too much monies in what looks like quick/easy returns). I do think that you really will be able to come up with very good – perhaps even unusual or unique - ideas or business proposals. It’s just that you need to keep them as realistic as possible and not jump in just because it looks good on the surface. Do all the necessary research into anything you consider.

I think that January will bring some possibilities for work, especially when Mars moves into your 6th later in that month (and your Saturn Return occurs). I suspect that you’ll, at the very least, begin to have an understanding as to what you really want in your life, which alone will bring its own rewards.

I know this is a horrible period for you, and nothing I say will really be clear until you’ve gone through these difficulties and come out the other end.

Have you ever been interested in history, or in the history of your family line ? Might be worthwhile your looking into these matters as you might find some clues and enlightenment as to the root cause of all you are going through. (Just a thought). This digging/research may help you to discover and thereby to bring out the best of all that Scorpio/8th House and Gemini chaos and confusion.

Perhaps it’s time too to get out and walk, go on a trek up into those hills and mountains around you and breathe the clean quiet air there. I think this is what you need at this time to clear your head dear Kleinemaus. Simple Nature.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Kleinemaus89

Post by Kleinemaus89 »

Hello
Thank you for your reply.

Unfortunately I haven't yet a new job. I had hoped with Jupiter transitting 2nd house I will get a chance to get a new job, also Saturn left my 2nd house in January. But nothing appeared yet
. Is this indicated in January with Jupiter opposition sun, ruler of natal 10th house?

Best regards