Progressed and Natal charts

Maverick

Re: Progressed and Natal charts

Post by Maverick »

thank you. progressed moon is approaching my MC which is probably why i'm asking. i always follow the moon in every transit progression, but i missed this in lieu of Venus MC retro in progressed natal.

i've been taking my fight on the road lately, weeding out the weak and the obstructors in my life. since i have a moon ruled mars - this is likely why i am wondering about what i have and what i don't have - thinking it was venus, but maybe more of a mars fight, which is what is going on in or with my MC ruler Mars.

it's a tough interruption if you don't have all the accoutrements because it's unrelenting in establishing oneself. I have often relied on my exalted Venus for that - by attraction because i have doubted by business and acquisitions skills when working for myself. i have often mentored others.

i am at a new stage in my life where i want to promote and attract wealth, in whatever manifestation one needs in their life. Progressed Venus in 10th natal and Progressed Mars in 10th of progressed chart and a natal moon-ruled mars.

I'll keep on top of this - thank you.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Progressed Venus moving from Pisces to Aries and then turning retrograde, presents a bit of a conundrum because although in Pisces Venus is ‘passive’, and in Aries, it is more outgoing, it’s retrogradation in action-oriented Aries holds back the Venus energy. So, soft, dreamy Venus/Pisces finds itself wanting to be more outgoing, but is prevented from being so, outwardly – at least to some degree. It’s progressed position in your 10th (the ‘public’s’ view of you) means that you wish more to be seen and accepted by ‘the world out there’ but when retrograde, suggests more that you will need to be careful of promoting yourself ‘too’ much as this could backfire. In other words, during the few years before and since age 53, you would have found it harder perhaps, to express Venus as easily as it may have been from the time that it entered Aries – except of course when it was squaring natal Saturn. (That must have been a very difficult time for you).

I note that Venus rules your natal 4th (home, family, early environment), and given that natal Venus is in Pisces and Neptune is in your natal 4th, this suggests that there is always an aura of mystery and ‘unreality’ or lack of certainty somewhere in your family or past; this may also be true in part, to your friendships and social life as Venus rules the 11th too.

This retrograde suggests that you use this more active Aries expression of Venus (relationships, attraction) internally, rather than putting yourself ‘out there’ on the public platform, not least of all because you may be conflicted with regard to your personal values. In other words, Venus retro can be overly influenced by social/family/peer values rather than one’s own true values. On the other hand, the Aries influence helps you to ‘keep up with the times’. Basically, it depends on how you use it, but I also note that your Sun in Aq. is in the 7th (Venus’s ‘natural’ abode), and rules the Asc. and 2nd (one’s personal values, as well as being Venus’s other natural abode). This in itself creates conflict between your own values, and those of others. All of which is highlighted by Venus’s progression and retrograde motion.

So, now we come to the Progressed Sun just into Aries. You will I’m sure, have noted a shift in the way in which you act towards others, (your words: “I am at a new stage in my life where I want to promote and attract wealth”). Again, your Sun rules your Asc. and 2nd House (personal values, possessions and finances). Given that you have the North Node in the 2nd House natally, creating boundaries with regard to all of your personal resources, values etc. is what you are learning and is the ‘way to go’ as it is necessary for you to separate your values etc. from those of others; to be discriminating and analytical about these issues. This is very relevant to your natal Sun in the 7th (others), and this whole Venus matter, and in fact, you are clearly responding to this development in your life’s progress by having tuned into both of these progressed elements and focusing on them.

Hope this helps, and if anything is unclear, please do ask and I’ll attempt to assist.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Maverick

Post by Maverick »

thank you - i know i wrote a response but i probably didn't save or send it.

i was thinking that when progressed sun in 28-29 years or sooner, conjuncts that retro progressed venus in 10th - i'll have some saturnian reward for that progressed venus square saturn and progressed sun square natal mars that i just survived.

I am 55 now - in 28-29 years I will be 85 yrs or so - do-able and worth planning for. My mom lived 30 years after she was 55 when told me she was going to die "any day now" - her point was always don't wait to live the live you need to live, if I think about it. North Node is good and in my 2nd and conjunct my pluto. Two astrologers told me in no uncertain terms that I had the ability to make millions or piss millions off. I guess there's a sticking point there. I would rather make millions by pissing people off at this point in my life - but not in a bad way.

your to-the-point of reference is appreciated, helped me look at it in more objective terms.

i've pretty much been depending on my exalted venus in pisces (3 minutes on 9th cusp) to cover for my moon ruled mars. Now, Mars is in the house and Venus wants to hold me back. Ain't that something?
Maverick

Post by Maverick »

I forgot to mention that during the progressed venus and sun 10th / Aries matters of my chart - the relation to Saturn natal was also followed by a Saturn return to my 4th house in Libra at 24 Libra - squaring saturn in 6th and MC - and aspecting natal uranus 24' leo in late 1st house. it was really a very bad period of time - good mixed with bad but the bad lingers in resentments of family and career choices made at that time.
Nataly11

Post by Nataly11 »

So indiffirents minds :(