LEARNING NUMEROLOGY

astro_mania

LEARNING NUMEROLOGY

Post by astro_mania »

HAI EVERYONE!

You have two kinds of numbers. The first one is one which glue you to this world. They are practical numbers from your everyday experiences. Your door no, account no, your vehicle no etc. All these are related to practical world.
The second type of numbers are which descended from heaven to guide you. They are inner numbers, not outer. You can recognise the numbers but not their meanings. They occur by chance not by choice. You cannot negotiate there. These are the numbers which determine what we are.
We are going to discuss, describe and dwell deep into these numbers and understand them for personal usage. In this process, what we are learning is power of numbers. This total system is called science of numbers. Or it is also called "numerology".

Hope you will wait for future postings or like to comment on this post.

with regards
astro_mania
Give me money, I will spend it in a week. Teach me how to earn money and it lasts for a life time
astro_mania

Re: LEARNING NUMEROLOGY

Post by astro_mania »

hai
What does I mean in my last post by "You cannot negotiate"?

Well. You have to take care of things on your own. You are in a location towards common goal called god. To reach there, you are going to face many twists and turns. That means understanding the numbers from larger perspective is very important.

Numerology, as such, is a science. It offers guidance provided you follow it. It is not a miracle science. It's not rocket science either so it is not impossible to follow. But it is important that you understand its intricacies and sublimity as you want to use it practically.

Numbers are coming from a different source as far as Numerology is concerned. They are here for the same purpose as you are. So you must understand that working with them is just like working with your life and value them properly. Don't take Numerology too seriously, but don't take it too lightly either. Its values lies in its careful application.

As usual, I welcome your comments and feelings.

with regards
astro_mania
Give me money, I will spend it in a week. Teach me how to earn money and it lasts for a life time
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

dear friend

Received your question and numbers. I shall try to answer in a day or two. And also, your dob will serve as additional information. See you after a while.

with regards
astro_mania
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

hai
It is too basic to think of basic rules for numerology. However, they save the day when you are in doubt.

1. You must not confuse Numerological numbers(prime being dob and name) with other related numbers.
2. Do not start explaining things. Be thorough with the rules and let the rules explain the things.
3. There are too many ways and methods available. Be sure about the one that suits you and stick with it. Alternatively, try to grow up by learning one by one.
Don't grow fat by placing theories side by side. Grow tall by placing methods one below another.
4. Don't agree to any thing until you use it practically or at least until you believe it as practical.(This should be, actually, the first rule!)
5. Don't hesitate to go deep and your mind should be pure.

with regards
astro_mania
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

hai
I should not put myself in teachers' seat just like that. I am well aware of the rule. I am simply sharing, not teaching. My only hope is in this course, you are benefited and as the end result, together we may come up some thing learned instead of some time wasted.
For those who are aware of numerology, or for those who think they know numerology, I am not here to offer professional knowledge. I am here to share the rules so that I can share my feelings.

My first and foremost point is, always, do not lose hope. It is true that Numerology, on the very first learning of theory, does not yield results like Astrology. But this science is only as deep as you can get.
Don't think I'm wasting time. This preamble is necessary as it fills the gap between Practicality and Imagination.

Just like with any science, which needs a starting point, Numerology also needs some basic information. As you might already know, it is none other than your date of birth and name.

It is simple to say, but difficult to produce these things. Among us, so many are unaware of their date of birth. In some or in most cases, they are the fake ones and people use them knowingly or unknowingly for different purposes. What's more, when a child in born on the night of a date ie before sunrise, always that date should be considered to be of previous day. For example, if a person was born, say at 2AM on morning hours of 20th April, it should be, for all purposes, 19th April in numerology.

Your name is poses another problem. The Correct Name for the numerological analysis always is the one given at birth. But most of the times people change names and sometimes situations change names. But these "extra" names are not worthy for proper analysis.

However, numerology is still possible. For those who are certain of their date of birth, half of the problem is solved. Then the most prominent name can be adopted for numerological analysis.

In case a person is unaware of his date of birth, as it is most common in countries like India for illiterate people, simply the name can be adopted for their numerological analysis. But in no case you should accept that numerological analysis is not applicable.

Hope I have gone through some matter of interest. As always, I welcome your comments and suggestions.

with regards
astro_mania
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

hai
UNDERSTANDING NUMEROLOGY
You are learning Numerology. I am sharing my feelings. Good.

You should always avoid under-confidence and overconfidence
What are these two? Why we should talk about them?

At the very first step of numerology, people fail because they concentrate more on show off than on learning. You should and could never underestimate numbers but that needs a proper application. You should never underestimate that either.

If you are under-confident, simply you are not applying numerology practically. If you don't do that, you are not going to find the difference and finally you loose hope without moving one iota into the realms of real magic.

If you are overconfident, you are too eager or too fast in coming to conclusions. Automatically, proper application is also lacking due to this.

Hope you will come up with some suggestions, comments or simply your feelings.

with regards,
astro_mania
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

hai

It is no use denying that we are not believers. You have to believe the truth and the science of numerology is truth.

Just for justification of my words, I'm giving following :

1 : Independence
2 : co-operation
3 : self-expression
4 : system, order
5 : freedom of mind and activity
6 : motherly, emotional love
7 : analysis, understanding
8 : materialism
9 : humanitarianism also always ready for war

To test, you have to take your date of birth (name is too complex). I mean only 1-31 days on which you are born. Reduce it to single digit by natural addition ie for 19=1+9=10=1+0=1. This number tells your immediate, automatic thinking and behaviour in a given situation and your way of thinking in general. Do you agree?

please respond with your views, feelings and comments.

with regards
astro_mania
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

hai
I am very unhappy to see that nobody posted their comments.

Any way, I hope you are having interest in this mystic, esoteric subject and keeping that in mind gives me positive feelings.

Positive thinking is always important. Your numbers can always create positive response only if you are ready to pick them up in time.

Has anybody felt positively about numerology?

with regards.
astro_mania
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

hai
I am very happy that many readers are following my posts.

I am interested in experiences and experiments with numerology. Anyone who is following these posts, I request them to post their own experiences,
experiments and also why and how they love numbers.

with regards,
astro_mania
vicky

Post by vicky »

Hello
Its nice to see someone taking so much interest in letting his personal experience to be shared with others. Numerology is a field of astrology which effects each and every person in his day to day life. Following numerology in daily life leads to profitable results.One must learn and understand the harmful consequences of its ignorance. It is very easy to get the idea from other's personal experience. Great work.