LEARNING NUMEROLOGY

astro_mania

Re: LEARNING NUMEROLOGY

Post by astro_mania »

hai
Always the best place to start is Chiero. Traditionally, Indian numerology is also very important but so mixed with astrology that it would be a Herculean task to follow it. Chiero is straight forward and direct in his explanation as well as clarification. However, he is too basic. You can further develop, but go through Chiero's Book of Numbers and I will be eager to listen to your comments.

with regards
astro_mania
Give me money, I will spend it in a week. Teach me how to earn money and it lasts for a life time
markpattinson902

Post by markpattinson902 »

Mayan Calendar Report is based on the system of astrological predictions and lastly upcoming forecast. It is also considered to be very effective to figure out personal belief of individuals and calculate future activities. Before going through Mayan astrology. One must have detail information of calendar system as formulated by Mayan people in ancient days. Mayan forecast considered to be the most accurate system which calculates movements of objects like sun and moon.
http://www.mymayansign.com/
Serenity

Post by Serenity »

I just joined this forum. I find numerology fascinating. I'm reading all your posts trying to learn, for my own use.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Serenity and welcome.

Numerology, much like Astrology, has many different systems.

Is there one system in particular in which you are interested ? Or are you undecided ? I would add that all systems are relevant, it just depends which one you choose that you feel suits you.

Do please feel free to ask questions here, if you would like to do so.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Serenity

Post by Serenity »

The little I know about it is from Linda Goodmans book called Star Signs. I'm not sure which system she used.
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

hai
thank you. encouragement is the only boost that can ever vitalize your mind.
I welcome you, or any one interested to come and share their experiences or experiments with numerology.
with regards,
astro_mania
Give me money, I will spend it in a week. Teach me how to earn money and it lasts for a life time
bansalgirl

Post by bansalgirl »

Found it interesting. I am trying to understand all your posts one by one. I hope I'll learn something at least with my hard skull.
Dolores

Post by Dolores »

Hi!

I am a 17 yr old who is learning astrology and numerology.
Your information was extremely useful! I wanted to thank you for that!

Also,I felt extremely sad when you said that you found it depressing that no one was replying :(
So sorry for not replying earlier,these days I am extremely busy with exams-i probably won't log in for two weeks!

Nice to meet you!