Satrun return money and love questions

Transits are the most obvious and immediately evident way in which astrological influences can be shown to continue beyond the natal horoscope. They are a rich and complex means of exploring and suggesting ongoing opportunities for personal/psychological development within, not only an individual, but also within Families, and Countries.
random name

Satrun return money and love questions

Post by random name »

Hello.
Someone please help me see what's in store fir this lady.
She says nothing goes right, she can't find a job, she can't find love...
I am not surprised as her natal Venus is not in the best position, and in conjunction to Saturn. Also her transiting saturn and pluto both sitting in her natal Venus and Saturn in 12th...

Anyone can explain this more profoundly to me?
And when she can expect to get a job or find something love-wise?

2nd February 1990
Visoko, Bosnia and Herzegovina
6:30 am
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: Satrun return money and love questions

Post by Noel Eastwood »

random, I have attached your lady friend's chart.

Yes, she is doing it tough and I think she might need to wait until Saturn moves out of orb of her Venus / Saturn conjunction. This is an opportunity for your friend to learn how to manage her stress, her expectations and to seek help. Many people with a strong Capricorn in their chart tend not to seek help. This lady is handed this opportunity to find ways to manage her difficult situation and to start to seeking help from people who would be only too willing to help, like you.

The difficulty for this lady is learning to slow things down, to minimise her expectations and to learn exactly what it is that Saturn (and Pluto) want her to learn from their visit (transit). She knows about hardship and about hiding inside her cave but this is not always the best solution. She may need to leave her cave and find someone or an organisation that will help her.

This is not a time to hold off and try to do it herself, this is a time to get help. I suggest she seek counselling from someone she trusts and who knows a bit about astrology. Make every effort to get her to seek help and then support her through it.
SFPage.jpg
SFPage.jpg (161.51 KiB) Viewed 1884 times
random name

Post by random name »

Thank you.
Yes she is a bit reluctant for trying to seek help.
But instead she specifically asked when she may expect things to start moving regarding a job/career or when she may expect to find love?
I have tried to tell her it is time for self-healing and she should be patient. But i would love to be able to tell her when she may expect something to start moving just to give her some hope until this satrun return loses up a bit.
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Unfortunately she is stuck for a while with Saturn crossing both her Venus and Saturn then it goes into her 1st House. This is a butterfly event, when Saturn enters the 1st House he starts an entirely new cycle that is much like being reborn, like a butterfly emerging from the chrysalis.

This means she is basically doing it tough for the time being. Saturn is yet to finish doing what he needs to do in her 12th. Her lesson here is to understand what Saturn wants her to pull apart and restructure in her 12th before he is reborn into a new cycle - and that can come with birth pains too.

In other words this lady needs to understand that he requires her to start reflecting, meditating and I suggest that she get someone to guide her through the maze of Saturn's demands in therapy. You see the 12th House is the last house of the 12 house cycle, it is a clearing house, time to tie off loose ends.

I think it is best that you be very careful what you say to her. I want her to get counselling now, right now, to start this process of change and transformation before Saturn crosses into the 1st House. Life begins again then but she needs to tidy up the mess in her 12th House first.

You could suggest that she (and you too) subscribe to my free newsletters or even get my psychological astrology book, I have a lot on what i am talking about here that might help her.