Question about 2 full moons in Libra

Transits are the most obvious and immediately evident way in which astrological influences can be shown to continue beyond the natal horoscope. They are a rich and complex means of exploring and suggesting ongoing opportunities for personal/psychological development within, not only an individual, but also within Families, and Countries.
thatregencygrrrl13

Question about 2 full moons in Libra

Post by thatregencygrrrl13 »

I've been reading on various astrology sites that these 2 full moons in Libra are energizing whatever house Libra rules in your natal chart. It rules my 10th house and nothing career wise or public eye has happened to me/for me. Could someone weigh in on this?

Birth data is: 12/16/1976 7:05 a.m. Reading PA

Love & Light

thatregencygrrrl13
admin
Site Admin

Re: Question about 2 full moons in Libra

Post by admin »

Hi thatregencygrrrl13,

The first Full Moon in Libra in March, occurred in your 9th House, whilst the 2nd one occurs in your 10th. However, I’d take them both as relevant to your 10th. Basically a Full Moon highlights and illuminates the area in which it occurs, and as your natal Moon is in Libra, naturally this is particularly relevant to you.

Added to this, transiting Pluto/Saturn are currently in your Ascendant and in square to your natal Moon, which suggests that you’ve surely been going through a difficult period, and with your Moon ruling your 8th House I’d suggest that not least of all, you’ve been having to make some serious choices about shared resources, or finances during this period.

Remember that Libra is ruled by Venus, which is in your 2nd House (personal finances, values and also self-worth issues), and rules your 10th and 5th Houses (creativity, children etc., plus your Progressed Moon is in that area) – so all of this is involved in these 2 Full Moon matters. And remember too, that Moon in the 10th is relevant to a parent (usually but not always, the mother). So there may be issues about her here in some way.

Fortunately your natal Moon is in sextile to your Sagittarius planets, Sun, and your Asc. and so you are probably able – for the most part – to not only handle any difficulties relevant here, but also to get on top or stay above them. However, Sag can overlook important details so plan carefully in any area, especially as transiting Jupiter is sitting on your Sun and has recently turned retrograde there.

So, as you can see, it isn’t quite as simple as just “career wise or public eye”. I suggest that it’s highlighting something much deeper and ongoing than just a transiting Full Moon, and that it’s all those other areas you may be receiving the Full Moon ‘light’ about.

Hope that helps.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
thatregencygrrrl13

Post by thatregencygrrrl13 »

Thank you for your help. That certainly did clear up a few things as my mother had me added to the deed of her house so we could take out a home equity loan to pay for some minor repairs & consolidate some debt. As well as ease legal dealings in the event of her death. The house had been paid off for 2 years now & it was a very difficult decision to make. We've also been getting on each other's nerves lately wit hme feeling like she's invading my personal space all the time (we live together).

Again, thank you for your help.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Glad to be able to have been of some help, and thanks very much for replying with that extra information as this helped me too as an astrologer.

This current Pluto/Saturn transit is a particularly difficult one – for all of us – and their conjunction nearing the end of your 1st House and coming to the cusp of your 2nd House in square to your Moon is very relevant to the feeling of having your ‘personal space’ invaded and can surely result in a feeling of being ‘trapped’ in some way. (You might find Steven Forrest’s article about this interesting: https://www.forrestastrology.com/blogs/ ... south-node ).

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]