Saturn/Pluto in transit

Transits are the most obvious and immediately evident way in which astrological influences can be shown to continue beyond the natal horoscope. They are a rich and complex means of exploring and suggesting ongoing opportunities for personal/psychological development within, not only an individual, but also within Families, and Countries.
Sudarshana

Saturn/Pluto in transit

Post by Sudarshana »

Hello everyone..

My query is for a series of heavy transits started in my natal chart.

Currently I have the transit of pluto conjuction saturn and ASC and in 2019/2020 I would have

- Saturn Return
- Saturn Conjuction ASC (exact)
- Pluto Conjuction ASC (exact)
- Jupiter conjuction ASC (at the same time)

I am 27 years old and to this day I have only lived the dark side of Saturn (dominant in my natal chart) He is in capriconio at 2 degrees of the ASC and sextile to my pluto / moon with a stelliun in scorpio in house 10. Some of the characteristics are fear, loneliness, inhibitions, cynicism, selfishness and much laziness (I have jupiter square to my planets) what surprises me is that my Saturn never showed me the positive side, as worker, persistent, responsible etc, although the latter year I have been interested in spirituality and emphasize personal change but I find it very difficult

An astrologer when just started to interest me in astrology told me it is the end and the beginning of a life.

Someone who lived these transits or knows what it is about can help me? greetings and thanks.

and sorry for my english.
simplyinsight

Re: Saturn/Pluto in transit

Post by simplyinsight »

Just be prepared to get a huge swift kick in the ass. All of that drama and draining Saturnine energy will be a thing of the past and you will have a new view of what Saturn is all about.

To give you a taste of it,... you will not be allowed to face life with the same destructive, negative outlook on poor Saturn. These transits coincide with a period of your life where you will not be able to simply complain about the negativity that runs your life, but rather you will face the opportunity to be realistic in constructive ways with your life.

These transits don't play around with avoidance.

This is TOUGH LIFE LESSONS.

There is not enough room for wasting your time with inconsequential thoughts, attitudes, and beliefs that do not support YOU.

You will feel WAY freer when this transit is over because the burdens are taken away from you, and any attempt to control life will cause those things to disappear and strip you of unnecessary ties to people, places and even things that drag you down.

If you want weight loss, and a personal "re-do" of your life... then THIS is your time.

But honestly, I would need to see the rest of your chart... please post or you can private message me with your birth day, month, year, exact time and city, country of birth. There is always "more to the story" than just a few transits.... you have to synthesize it altogether into one unique picture... like OK, where is the Progressed Moon? Are there any Sun Progressions recently or in the near future going into a new sign? It isn't just as simple as picking on 3 or 4 transits... that's all I mean.
*NOTICE* I'm a busy guy. Take no offense if I only post once. I don't always check this site every day, but I try my best!!! Alternatively, you may private message me here for my E-mail, where I might keep more in touch.
Sudarshana

Re: Saturn/Pluto in transit

Post by Sudarshana »

Thanks!! i send you a PM :wink: