Love question

Transits are the most obvious and immediately evident way in which astrological influences can be shown to continue beyond the natal horoscope. They are a rich and complex means of exploring and suggesting ongoing opportunities for personal/psychological development within, not only an individual, but also within Families, and Countries.
random name

Love question

Post by random name »

Is there anything coming for me love-wise?
I am new to transits and I saw there may be some happy family gatherings by the end of the year or beginning of next year, like some celebration of sort?
I am currently single so I don't think it is engagements or similar, but could it be unexpected pregnancy or I will meet someone new in love area?
Any insights are helpful.

Croatia, Osijek
23:35 (11:35 PM)
2. March.1994.
1nluv

Re: Love question

Post by 1nluv »

random name wrote: Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:49 pm Is there anything coming for me love-wise?
I am new to transits and I saw there may be some happy family gatherings by the end of the year or beginning of next year, like some celebration of sort?
I am currently single so I don't think it is engagements or similar, but could it be unexpected pregnancy or I will meet someone new in love area?
Any insights are helpful.

Croatia, Osijek
23:35 (11:35 PM)
2. March.1994.
Hi random name - I'll have a look shortly, just need some time to pull up the chart.
1nluv

Post by 1nluv »

random_name_chart.png
random_name_chart.png (89.56 KiB) Viewed 2761 times
Hi there. Here's your chart. It looks like you should get the hint of something during Spring 2019, when Neptune approaches your natal Venus. However, Neptune turns retrograde and doesn't begin approaching your Venus in earnest until Spring 2020. There could be a major relationship that shows up at that time (2020) because Neptune will also be in trine with your Moon and Jupiter. Perhaps it will be further development of a relationship that had started in Spring 2019. You may feel some emotional restriction during Spring 2020 because your progressed moon will trine your natal Saturn, or it could bring some much needed sense of reality to balance Neptune's dreaminess. Beyond that, you will experience your progressed Venus sextile to your natal Sun. It's a very important love aspect, but it doesn't happen until many years from now.
random name

Post by random name »

Thank you.
random name

Post by random name »

But what about the end of the year then? I got it wrong?
And possibility of unexpected pregnancy as well?
1nluv

Post by 1nluv »

random name wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:43 am But what about the end of the year then? I got it wrong?
And possibility of unexpected pregnancy as well?
Not saying you got anything wrong, only mentioning what I see. I'm still learning astrology and exploring a particular branch called Magi astrology which is pretty confident in certain aspects, especially Neptune and Venus (and Chiron) when it comes to love.
1nluv

Post by 1nluv »

What aspects do you see that suggest the end of the year is important or that there will be an unexpected pregnancy :?:
random name

Post by random name »

I have no access to my computer rn, so can't give exact aspects. But I thought that because of the Jupiter will make aspects to my Mars square Pluto, also progressed Uranus being in my fifth house and fifth house ruled by Mars, that it may be unexpected pregnancy?

As for celebration, loving time and meeting someone at the end of the year or beginning of next - I got that from a girl who is studying jyotish. So I thought maybe someone can help me see it in western chart?

I also saw romance in 2020. But I was wondering would there be anything before that, even just for fun?

I am a beginner so I doubt my reading abilities so any help is very appreciated
1nluv

Post by 1nluv »

random name wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:53 am I have no access to my computer rn, so can't give exact aspects. But I thought that because of the Jupiter will make aspects to my Mars square Pluto, also progressed Uranus being in my fifth house and fifth house ruled by Mars, that it may be unexpected pregnancy?

As for celebration, loving time and meeting someone at the end of the year or beginning of next - I got that from a girl who is studying jyotish. So I thought maybe someone can help me see it in western chart?

I also saw romance in 2020. But I was wondering would there be anything before that, even just for fun?

I am a beginner so I doubt my reading abilities so any help is very appreciated
As I said, there may be something coming in during Spring of 2019 which is right around the corner. I wish I had more knowledge to be able to give you more info. Wishing you the best!