Without direction. Thanks por help.

Transits are the most obvious and immediately evident way in which astrological influences can be shown to continue beyond the natal horoscope. They are a rich and complex means of exploring and suggesting ongoing opportunities for personal/psychological development within, not only an individual, but also within Families, and Countries.
nossa40

Without direction. Thanks por help.

Post by nossa40 »

Hi, new here. Thanks for accept my request. I have been studying my chart for two years, based on books, articles, software, etc. Planets, asteroids, stars, midpoints, solar and lunar returns, progressions, directions, arc, etc. A party! It is so impressive everything that astrology offers, I'm in love with this ancestral art, of course trying to be as objective as possible although certainly the transit Neptune-Neptune has made it sometimes complicated. I think many people started studying astrology in this rude time.

I have well identified past events, having reflected a lot on them and my role in each one, however now I'm at a critical point, completely stuck. My situation is bad, I don't have a job and my loneliness is overwhelming. I would like to sound less dramatic but I can't. My last relationship ended in April 2011 after three bad years. From 2009 to 2018 everything has been downhill. This is the bottom of the tunnel. No hope nor desire to live. My mind is saturated, I need help and I only have astrology to that, not friends, not family or money for a psychological treatment.

I understand that everything is in my mind and it is possible that I am chastising myself, I know that the planets don't conspire to make my life miserable, I'm conscious but also convinced that there are things inevitably unleashed. I heard that Jupiter surfing the lowest part of chart is usually a very difficult period, as if the light, the joy, the optimism became very distant, unattainable. So, as I see it, problems are coming and I am so scared that I have isolated myself at home. I would like to hear your opinion, especially the transit of Saturn to my natal moon when Saturn turns direct for 3rd hit after retrogradation (an astrologer says it is something very hard and traumatic) and Pluto square to my nodes. The square of Pluto to my nodes sounds terrifying to me. Seriously, I feel cornered. I believe that when Uranus activates my natal Mars things can get much worse, because I have a Mars afflicted by square and opposition, also Uranus and Saturn are rulers of my house 7th. My relationships have always been a nightmare. Saturn is definitely not my best friend.

If you are interested in helping me more deeply I can share my birth information with you by private message, I don't want to make it public.

graphic of my natal with transits this May 16 and solar revolution 2018.
Thanks in advance for reading.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Without direction. Thanks por help.

Post by admin »

Hi sinfoletras,

Thank you so much for providing all of that valuable information, and for posting the charts.

However, I find them almost impossible to read - there's just too much going on in them :? So, would you please supply your birth data: place, date and time of birth, so that I can set up my own charts for you.

If you prefer not to provide this information on the open Forum, then you can pm me with the data if you wish.

Thank you.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
nossa40

Post by nossa40 »

Thank you very much for attending to my message and answering it. I send my information by private message, thanking in advance any comments you want to give me.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Angelica,

As you have discovered, astrology is such a marvellous tool for understanding our lives and our natures. Unfortunately, the problem arises for any astrologer when studying their own chart, as inevitably and unfortunately we tend to expect the worst from transits to our own charts, especially by such as Pluto and Saturn.

As you mentioned, transiting Saturn (in your 5th) is going back and forth in opposition to your Moon in the 11th. Certainly this can result in feeling so very alone, especially for Moon in Cancer (and not to mention Gemini on that cusp and your Sun, Jupiter and Mercury in that very ‘social’ Sign). This transit of Saturn, although it can feel depressing - to say the least - tends towards isolation in order for you to quietly discover more about the nature of your Moon. It suggests that you need to redefine your boundaries with others as perhaps it is that you are too caring and give too much of yourself to others.

And perhaps it is that, with it’s square to Pluto in the 2nd House - the area of ‘self-worth’- you rely too much on others for validation – by which I mean, you feel overly compelled to give too much of yourself away to care for others, in order to get this validation of your worth. I know this sounds harsh but it isn’t something you do purposefully at all, rather it’s an unconscious need. Naturally, this is relevant to your early family life and probably your relationship with your mother too, which may have been difficult, or lacking the warmth or closeness you needed. Given that Pluto rules your 4th House this matter is stirring up all of these very deep-seated issues.

Naturally, the 2nd House is also to do with finances and what one owns or possesses and so these values too are undergoing a powerful shift and change. The lack of such during this period is again because your whole view of ‘possession/owning’ is changing so that it’s hard for you to find work that brings you the monies you feel you need.

Note too that Saturn is natally in your 12th (ruled by the Moon), and this is also very relevant as 12th House planets need frequent periods of isolation so that these internal unconscious rumblings and workings can proceed unhindered by interruption or outside influence. This means that you need to take advantage of this ‘aloneness’ as it will help you work through and deal with all that Saturn opposite your Moon is trying to do. As you know, Saturn in his own Sign of Capricorn is a stern master, but works to lead you towards a stronger Self – especially in the 5th, which is at least in part, about individuation. In other words, he’s helping you to find a stronger inner security so that you don’t ‘need’ to help others for the reasons I mentioned earlier. In other words again, he’s laying bare your vulnerabilities so that you can recognise and face them, and in so doing, gain a new strength.

Neptune is joining in the fray here as your natal Neptune is in the 4th, so that whole area of your early family life, your psychological roots, may cause you to feel like you have no foundation, nothing solid to fall back on. And although Saturn is aggravating this feeling, what he is trying to do is help you find your own base, to build your own foundation so that you don’t have to rely on those roots any more. And I know this isn’t at all easy to say the least, but his demands of you are ultimately for your own benefit, which I’m sure you will realise and understand during the course of these next few months.

Remember that at the same time, Saturn is in trine to your Chiron, Mars and Venus in solid and stable Taurus in the 9th. And this suggests that your study of ‘higher’ realms (astrology and other esoteric and philosophical studies) is your way forward, not least of all because it gives you the truer and higher meaning of all you are going through and experiencing, and also gives you the solid ground you seek, albeit in another area other than ‘family’ and other 4th House related areas. And added to this, it’s in sextile to your Uranus in the 3rd during this whole process – and this will surely help this ‘individuation’ process as it will give constant awareness and breakthrough’s in your understanding of all that’s going on.

Re transiting Pluto square your Nodes, I feel that this will help too as he will be pushing you to let go of and change totally your values and self-worth need issues. It won’t be easy, but if you are aware of all that’s going on here, at least you will be able to understand what’s going on and what you are being pushed to find and to do, which can ease the process.

Re retrograde Jupiter, note that it is in your 3rd, and being in Scorpio it is – again – turning your thoughts inward and, looking for more meaning in your life, or indeed in Life in general. It will be in square to your Saturn in the 12th during its stationary/direct period, so this may force an opening into your unconscious and enable you to discover your inner power and strength. Mind you, I suspect you will fight against this as both Scorpio and Leo are fixed signs. But you’ve already experienced this Jupiter in square to your Saturn at his first pass late last year, so it will help if you can see what you were fighting against, or what you felt was standing in your way, during that time. This doesn’t mean at all that it will be identical to that period, but that something will come up that challenges you to see more about what and why that challenge occurred.

Re transiting Uranus and it’s eventual conjunction with your Mars/Venus: Bear in mind all of the changes that will occur within you between now and then, which makes it very hard to say or know exactly what the outcome of that transit will be. However, I suggest that this transit will result in some terrific realisations and exciting changes in your whole outlook on life; more studies in those 9th House realms leading to radical breakthrough’s and understandings. Remember too, that it will be in sextile to your Moon in Uranus’s ‘natural’ House – the 11th, and as he rules your 7th, well – sounds like some very exciting new friendships and relationships in and through those areas of higher mind studies.

I realise that you may well understand and know all of this but, nonetheless, I hope this helps in some way, and if you have any further questions, please ask and I’ll try to assist.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
nossa40

Post by nossa40 »

I have run out of words but with a heart full of gratitude. I am sending my answer by private message. Thank you very much, you have given me light that I need so much now.