transits and accurate birth time

Transits are the most obvious and immediately evident way in which astrological influences can be shown to continue beyond the natal horoscope. They are a rich and complex means of exploring and suggesting ongoing opportunities for personal/psychological development within, not only an individual, but also within Families, and Countries.
deniz

transits and accurate birth time

Post by deniz »

hi everyone, i am trying to find out my exact birth time. if you understand transits and their effects can you help me? please send me private message and i'll give you dates and details
admin
Site Admin

Re: transits and accurate birth time

Post by admin »

Hi deniz,

Rectification of birth time is one of the most difficult and complicated areas of astrology, though sometimes strong transits to the Angles of the chart can help in this matter, at least if you have a fairly close time of birth to start with. Usually also such matters as Progressions, Solar Arcs etc. would be used in this process.

By all means, if you wish you may pm me with your birth data and then we can at least make the attempt - that is, if you do at least have a fairly close idea of your time of birth.

Would also be helpful if you would give a few dates of major events (deaths, marriage, move to another country for example) and also your career, health issues (if any), or anything else you think may be of assistance.

Thank you.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]