Jupiter transiting my 8th house

Transits are the most obvious and immediately evident way in which astrological influences can be shown to continue beyond the natal horoscope. They are a rich and complex means of exploring and suggesting ongoing opportunities for personal/psychological development within, not only an individual, but also within Families, and Countries.
mystr

Jupiter transiting my 8th house

Post by mystr »

Hello everyone,

I have just started studying a little about astrology and i've noticed that Jupiter is transiting my 8th house. Regarding to my natal chart Jupiter will also go over several planets (Mercury, Venus, Rahu, Sun) and i have a feeling this should bring positivness, optimism and sudden changes during this period but things have actually been going the opposite way so far. So i've been wondering if someone could help me interpret this transit?

Here is my birth date: November 15 1994 in Brussels (Belgium)
Sujit

Re: Jupiter transiting my 8th house

Post by Sujit »

mystr wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:12 am Hello everyone,

I have just started studying a little about astrology and i've noticed that Jupiter is transiting my 8th house. Regarding to my natal chart Jupiter will also go over several planets (Mercury, Venus, Rahu, Sun) and i have a feeling this should bring positivness, optimism and sudden changes during this period but things have actually been going the opposite way so far. So i've been wondering if someone could help me interpret this transit?

Here is my birth date: November 15 1994 in Brussels (Belgium)
Time of birth ?
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit